Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    kahuna900 - I appreciate that you are happy with the outcome. I don't consider you a hindrance - but rather a valued customer. I also look forward to your (hopefully) positive comments on the quality of my cradles sometime late next week. Can I say that I know you will be impressed? No buyer has yet received one of these and not given nice compliments.

Thanks for your e-mail reply! mikey :)

2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Announcement:

MIKRADLE will not be taking any new orders for the next week or so. Due to quite a bit of back orders and some confusion as to which orders I've shipped or not, I'm temporarily freezing any new orders until I have all back orders straightened out and shipped. I apologize for this inconvenience, but feel obligated to those whom have place orders already and wish to accommodate getting them all shipped out before taking any new orders.

I do this with reluctance, but do so in fairness to my present customers. I had thought in the last two weeks I would be caught up. This has not yet happened due to a significant amount of orders that had been placed while I was not 100% on top of them (as many of you already know). Therefore I am dedicating to satisfying every single order placed prior to today before opening up to more orders. I will place an announcement here at that time.

Meanwhile - I do appreciate those who have been patient (may I call them Saints) and Lord willing will be able to make them all happy within the next week. I have closed my regular cabinet shop to concentrate on MIKRADLE this present week.

Any questions should be directed to: mikey06@optonline.net rather than PM here as I will not be monitoring this site daily until I'm caught up. Thanks again - mikey

3. kahuna900

kahuna900 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, "accidentally deleted" yet again followed by another long winded messages with no real answers. I think it is odd that the guy making these things who started this thread has the ability to remove posts at will.

That's it, I'm done with this forum. I'll try to post my comments on the other forums he frequents that he does not have such control over. I think the members here should know the facts!!!!!

4. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    kahuna, may I ask what is your agenda? I have fallen way behind in shipping. I've admitted it openly on these forums. I've stopped taking orders until such time that I am 100% caught up. I was late shipping yours - without you even asking, I refunded your money in full. I stated I was willing to send you a cradle without asking for money. At this point I owe you nothing. Any member that wishes has been granted a refund. I am not hiding the fact that MIKRADLE has fallen way behind on orders and that I am doing all that I can to catch up (by this weekend).

I fail to understand your agenda. I sent you a very personal PM, you call it "long winded" after I open my heart to you. This to me is not acceptable. If you wish to harass me, please do it with PM or e-mail. Since you are not a customer any longer, there is no reason for you to place harassing posts here. I'm sure if you continue to do so, the Moderators will handle this in their own way.

EDIT: kahuna is intent on posting harassing and slandering posts, I will be deleting every one of his posts. His threats to harass me on other forums will be dealt with by Moderators.

These forums are not here for a personal vendetta, which you are obviously campaigning since just about every one of your few posts have been negative posts to me since I refunded your money. Vendettas do not belong on this forum (which is my personal MIKRADLE forum) nor any other forum here on the droidforums.net website. I would ask you to not continue this vendetta as you are refunded in full and no longer a customer. I'd like to put this behind and concentrate only on those who are still waiting on orders, fulfill those and then begin business again, hopefully without the hiccups suffered in the last couple of months.

To any and all who are not satisfied with waiting until at least this weekend for their order, please send me mail at: mikey06@optonline.net and I will immediately refund your money - no hard feelings whatsoever. Your payments all still sit in my PayPal account since the day you placed the funds there. I do not withdraw any money until customers have received their order and stated satisfaction. Which to date - every customer has been completely happy with my product - 100%!

I will go on record here stating that I AM doing all that is humanly possible to fulfill all orders by the end of this coming weekend. Should any order not be sent by that time - I will forego payments, refunding in full those orders and allowing those customers to keep their MIKRADLE for free. And believe me, I'd prefer to be paid, but feel my reputation is placed on a much higher platform than any money amount. I am honorable and value my name a lot more than any payments.

I am ready to announce and reveal a completely new direction for MIKRADLE - a sports line. I cannot begin to state how excited I am about these, yet am holding off with that debut until EVERY SINGLE ORDER TO DATE HAS BEEN SHIPPED! When these are revealed, it will be apparent how serious I was about getting caught up. To be truthful, it is very painful to know that this new series is sitting in the wings, and I can't release it until I'm current. I would hope all appreciate that is is indeed a noble gesture by me! But I do not EVER want to be in the situation I am and have been for the past couple of months. For that reason I will hold off. More on that next week (and only after every current order is 100% shipped).

In closing, I offer my apology to all who have been inconvenienced by the tragic circumstances my family has suffered in recent months. In retrospect, I realize I should have closed down receiving orders until such time that I could in good faith ship all in good time. But I can not turn back the clock now, so this is where I am. And for sure I appreciate the patience by all who have been inconvenienced, and am very happy to be this close to the end of all back orders. I'd like to add also that I am as of today discontinuing use of my courier service for shipping, and will once again (sigh) go back to handling every order myself. For the second time in MIKRADLE history, this type of service has also been a detriment to my shipping schedules. Unfortunate, but I guess this is the price of being between "too small and too big"..

Also, as of the time I reopen for new orders, I will be putting in place a policy that any order placed will be shipped within a five business day period or money will be refunded and order filled for free. That's how serious I am about getting my reputation back to what it was before this back order mess began. I thank all. mikey

5. kahuna900

kahuna900 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You are a real piece of work. You ask me a direct question and then delete my reply. Maybe I need to start a new thread in another forum that you don't have control over.

Sent from my DROIDX

6. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not asking you questions - I'm asking you to drop this vendetta and move on. I've refunded your money because I was late shipping to you for reasons beyond my control (family tragedy). At this point your malicious intent of harassment serves no purpose other than whatever sick pleasure you seem to derive from continuing this form of harassment. DROP IT! Please move on - I implore you as my participation here on these forums (beyond the over one thousand posts unrelated to MIKRADLE) is merely to satisfy those customers that do indeed wish to patronize my company and seek my products. Many of whom in the last two months have shown extraordinary patience while I attended to family business. Now that I'm back and doing my best to complete all orders, I have no time to waste playing your game. Please, as you not looking for a MIKRADLE, and have only ulterior motives, move on..

7. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Announcement (bump)

For the time being, MIKRADLE is not taking any new orders, at least until sometime next week. Because of a backlog of orders that are late shipping, I am devoted to cleaning up every outstanding order by the end of this coming weekend. I feel this is the only fair shake for present customers awaiting their orders. Many orders were mixed up, some notified of shipped when they were not, some shipped double orders, and in general just a big mess. On my shoulders lies the complete responsibility for this mess, and I'm stopping the confusion now.

To any and all who are not satisfied with waiting until at least this weekends end for their order to ship (by 12:00 noon, Monday, Oct 11, EST), please send me mail at: mikey06@optonline.net and I will immediately refund your money - no hard feelings whatsoever. Your payments all still sit in my PayPal account since the day you placed the funds there. I do not withdraw any money until customers have received their order and stated satisfaction. Which to date - every customer has been completely happy with my product - 100%!

I will go on record here stating that I AM doing all that is humanly possible to fulfill all orders by the end of this coming weekend (to clarify - shipped by 12:00 noon, Monday, Oct 11, EST). Should any order not be sent by that time - I will forego payments, refunding in full those orders and allowing those customers to keep their MIKRADLE for free. And believe me, I'd prefer to be paid, but feel my reputation is placed on a much higher platform than any money amount. I am honorable and value my name a lot more than any payments.
    Edit: Is has just been pointed out that USPS is closed due to Monday being a holiday (Columbus Day), so shipping will be completed when they open on Tuesday morning.

I am ready to announce and reveal a completely new direction for MIKRADLE - a sports line. I cannot begin to state how excited I am about these, yet am holding off with that debut until EVERY SINGLE ORDER TO DATE HAS BEEN SHIPPED! When these are revealed, it will be apparent how serious I was about getting caught up. To be truthful, it is very painful to know that this new series is sitting in the wings, and I can't release it until I'm current. I would hope all appreciate that is is indeed a noble gesture by me! But I do not EVER want to be in the situation I am and have been for the past couple of months. For that reason I will hold off. More on that next week (and only after every current order is 100% shipped).

In closing, I offer my apology to all who have been inconvenienced by the tragic circumstances my family has suffered in recent months. In retrospect, I realize I should have closed down receiving orders until such time that I could in good faith ship all in good time. But I can not turn back the clock now, so this is where I am. And for sure I appreciate the patience by all who have been inconvenienced, and am very happy to be this close to the end of all back orders. I'd like to add also that I am as of today discontinuing use of my courier service for shipping, and will once again (sigh) go back to handling every order myself. For the second time in MIKRADLE history, this type of service has also been a detriment to my shipping schedules. Unfortunate, but I guess this is the price of being between "too small and too big"..

Also, as of the time I reopen for new orders, I will be putting in place a policy that any order placed will be shipped within a five business day period or money will be refunded and order filled for free. That's how serious I am about getting my reputation back to what it was before this back order mess began.

In closing, I thank all. I've enjoyed immensely this experience of designing, building and delivering MIKRADLES, and hope that soon it will be once again the same pleasure I derived since it's inception back in Dec, '09. Thanks - mikey

8. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Announcement: As of today, every single order has been shipped out USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). I will be sending out e-mails within 48 hours to all customers confirming their order has been shipped. I thank all for their enduring patience, it is such a relief to know that for the first time since our tragic family loss that all orders are now completed.

I will still hold off on taking new orders for another couple of days while I recoup from the exhausting effort expended completing these orders, and will post here once I'm back up and running (probably Thursday or Friday).

I am also looking forward to posting details of my new sports line - debuting by weeks end. Thanks again - mikey :)

9. Porkweasel

Porkweasel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to hear you're going to be up and running again soon. I have been looking for a cradle for my Droid X and your looks tremendous!

10. theecigarman

theecigarman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow Mikey,
    I skip a few days of forum surfing and come back to this. I am aware of the traumatic situations your family has gone through and the struggle you have had keeping everybody happy and you have always done your best to fill every order from my perspective.

Here's my insight;

I was Mikey's first customer in '09. There were some shipping issues due to his father being ill. Mikey was very forthright and open with the issue. He even waived the fee to ship the cradle.

I understand the desire to receive something in a timely manner. I also understand that purchasing and working through a board, you run the risk of several factors. It could be anything from the template of the item you are custom ordering not being correct, the finish of the product not being sufficient, slow shipping, or even the fact that the person or group making the item lacked the skills or capabilities to produce the item that is being sold. With the exception of shipping issues, Mikey has not had any of the issues in almost the year he has been on the board. I believe he was one of the first premium members and supporting vendors.

Thanks to all the people who have been understanding and aware that life and family gets in the way of business. I know he will make good on his word. He has been more than willing to and he is quite capable of standing by his word.

I know that Mikey would be a man I would me more than willing to have a "handshake" agreement with to complete a major project. Especially something greater than a luxury item like a phone cradle...........

Thanks again Mikey,
    I can't wait to see the sports line. Talk to you soon.
    Geoff

11. :-)

:-) New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    cuskit, are you taking orders again yet?

12. jaben2

jaben2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just checking for a update for my order.
    on Sept. 13

Thanks,