Droid X Dock - MIKRADLE Releasing new EVOLUTION X Model!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Kheovnien

Kheovnien New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mikey, can you post an update to your "new features" and current availability of the black mikradles? thanks

2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Kheovnien, black Mikradles are just about finished in both Evolution and Evolution X ready to ship. As I stated, I have been hesitant to take new orders until I was sure that everyone had received their orders. But, as will have more than 60 of each in inventory by Friday - I will begin taking orders at that time.

As to new features, I'll hold off until I post an official announcement with that as well as photos of those models. I'll be doing that early next week if you can be patient. I will say that they are the sports models I've hinted at previously. Thanks - mikey

3. Gadget-Geek

Gadget-Geek New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mikey,

IF, AND WHEN, I ever do receive the MiKradle and the returned postage sticker I will certainly send it back to you unopened as you requested. And I promise you that you will get it within 5 days and NOT FOUR+ MONTHS!

For the others reading this post that have not received their product, please do not be as silent as I was on this forum. Remember, the pen is more powerful than the sword! I'm sure you will all miraculously receive your cradles within the next 5 days!

Best of Luck :)

4. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Geek, I have to confess I have apparently confused you with another member here - I honestly don't even know who you are at the moment, so I must admit I'm not sure if your order has shipped or not. I have no "Gadget-Geek" user name listed on my purchase orders as a valid user name. This is required to be eligible for the discounted prices I sell to ALL MEMBERS here who state they are indeed registered members.

Viewing your signature, I note that you just now joined up here YESTERDAY, so I question who are you (you may PM or email me with this personal information) as I have no link to confirm who you are. I do know that every order sold in August was to registered members - which you obviously were not at that time. So, either you misrepresented yourself as a member in order to purchase at the discounted price, or you have some other agenda of which I'm not aware of. You say you've been silent for 4 months - how convenient since you were not even a member here until just yesterday...

I do need you to PM or email me as to your identity - I do not wish to continue this mission of yours here without knowing who you are. And as this particular thread is one I pay for, I do have the privilege of deleting your posts if you wish to continue this outside of PM or email - only because you misrepresented yourself to me 4 months ago.

If things are different than I state here - you have my apologies for a total misunderstanding - especially since I don't know to whom I am speaking with. And as stated many times in the past - I have been very confused and mistaken several times, but only since the loss in our family. Hoping you understand this. Waiting to hear from you so that I can do what I can to straighten this out. I have no wish to cause antagonism with anyone, least of all a member who I'm not sure of their identity! ;)

Respectfully - mikey

5. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mikey still haven't seen my 2nd dock any eta its been months now I know you've had set backs and it was to ship couple weeks back but notta..

6. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    We're all still patiently waiting you're not alone

7. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    IDGBZ71, Sorry about that - I'll send that out tomorrow. You were crossed off my list as completed, but no problem - on it's way! Thanks for the heads up.

penguin - slap me silly! I'll add you to tomorrows shipped... Sigh.

Happy Holidays! mikey

8. psychotic_penguin

Ratings:
    +0
    Second dock, I still haven't received my first one, a little update Mikey?

9. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Penguin - see post above - must have been posting while you were...

mikey

10. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haven't received doc was shipping on the 7th per above its 9 days later no email or doc.. what happened?

11. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Messed up but it did finally leave yesterday afternoon. It will be a Happy Xmas! Mikey

12. psychotic_penguin

Ratings:
    +0
    Same for me, I haven't received any type of an update?

13. alucard454

alucard454 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mikey, I've emailed you twice since your last communication, in which you said my dock would be shipping the next day (three weeks ago). Judging from the fact that it never arrived and you never replied, I'm going to guess it never got sent. Is that right?

Just wanted to know where we stand.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

14. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    UPDATE:

Guys (and girls), it's 4:00 am in the morning - I'm working a non-stop marathon until Xmas Eve. Between back ordered Mikradles and regular cabinet shop work - I WILL NOT disappoint ANYBODY for Christmas. I've got one other guy working beside me for the duration - neither of us will be sleeping until both businesses are completed for Xmas. Of course - Mikradle is the big push until the weekend as these must all be mailed by Monday latest to ensure EVERYBODY has their order by Xmas.

Chris (my worker) and I will NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN! Please trust that regardless of anything in the past - we will be making all happy for at least Xmas Day. I don't mind you all dropping in a note here and there, but no need to question if your order is shipped, going to be shipped or is in progress. We know every order on the books and will fulfill all. I don't need, urging, reminders, etc. Not being snide - but I do know who ordered, and with the present situation I will not be logging in here every day to read who is wondering about the status of their order. If you have not received it yet - be assured it IS being completed and shipping in time for Xmas.

Thanks all - I'll be back here Tuesday. And all will have gone out long before that. Can I please just have these next few days to concentrate (Chris and I) on working to do this? I know I deserve all the flak you can throw at me - but please save that until Tuesday. Then you can womp on me as much as you wish...

Meanwhile - the attached photos show work in progress. Yea, there's quite a few here! More than half are inventory for after the first of the year (the ones not stained or lacquered yet). But we are concentrating on completing orders first. Just thought maybe some of you would feel better to see work in being done. My shop has actually got cradles spread all over the place. And we need the shop 100% clear by Sunday to begin finishing a kitchen as well as a huge "L" shaped desk (16' x 12') for a customer also promised for Xmas. If anyone lives close by - we could use an extra pair of hands or so.. It's Chris and I non-stop and Paul working 8:00am-7:00pm until all is finished. Believe me - we are giving it our all.

On one or more of those boxes you see there is a name that matches yours (if you have not yet received yours). Some have been shipped in the last few days, more going out today, more tomorrow and then the last between Saturday and Monday. Please trust me that your order is in those mentioned herein...

Thanks - Happy Holidays and see you all on Tuesday. mikey

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. bucknutz

bucknutz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    lol.......