Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by cuskit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LadyPhoenix - Please don't despair! I made a vow to myself that absolutely not one single customer that preferred a cradle (refunded or not) would get one before Xmas! And I don't mean the day before Xmas, either. I am fulfilling this vow to myself - I've been doing everything possible to make that happen, and I WILL! You can count on a cradle within few days reaching your door (you are a neighboring state). Some were sent a refund with an offer to repay when I did get around to shipping, and despite my best intentions shipping at that time, I am not going to let anyone down. Many have already repaid and I can't say how humbled that made me feel.

I really wish to begin the new year with no unhappy customers. Regardless of what has been said, what dates were given, what promises were made, what anticipations were or were not realized - EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT ORDERED a cradle, regardless of how long ago - will receive one (or more depending on their orders). I've given back a lot of money - this was never about money as all who were refunded know. It was just about me - way in over my head, lost and so messed up I just got so far out I didn't know who I promised what to.

If you can all just allow me the next 7 days to straighten out any remaining unfilled orders - I will restore your faith in me. Maybe not tomorrow, or Thursday or Friday - but for sure Xmas Day will not come to any Mikradle customer without their order fulfilled. If you've ever had any doubts before - dispel them now because I will NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!

I cringe every time I log in here, and I loved coming here. I want that back again. So I'm making sure that at the least - no unfilled order will haunt me here after next week. I've found that with only one or two exceptions - ALL my customers have been outstanding, wonderful, compassionate and understanding folks. Those that got agitated enough to send angry words (posts, emails or PM's) I took in stride knowing I pushed them to the limit. No more. I ask you just one more time - allow me this last week before Xmas week and then I'm done.

Christine - I thank you for hanging in there - you and the others will get turned around. Thanks, that's all I've got to say for now, anything else would be redundant. I'll be back here a week from today to see who wishes to test me. I'm not going to let anyone else down, ever again. One more week - that's all I ask.

I would implore any/all of you that are now either receiving or will be in the next 10 days to please jump in here with that fact. I would like everyone to see that I'm doing what I said I'd do. I would hope not to see everyone coming each day saying they haven't got theirs yet - allow me this final week as I ask and you won't have to do that.

Thanks - mikey

2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Update:

Guys (and girls), it's 4:00 am in the morning - I'm working a non-stop marathon until Xmas Eve. Between back ordered Mikradles and regular cabinet shop work - I WILL NOT disappoint ANYBODY for Christmas. I've got one other guy working beside me for the duration - neither of us will be sleeping until both businesses are completed for Xmas. Of course - Mikradle is the big push until the weekend as these must all be mailed by Monday latest to ensure EVERYBODY has their order by Xmas.

Chris (my worker) and I will NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN! Please trust that regardless of anything in the past - we will be making all happy for at least Xmas Day. I don't mind you all dropping in a note here and there, but no need to question if your order is shipped, going to be shipped or is in progress. We know every order on the books and will fulfill all. I don't need, urging, reminders, etc. Not being snide - but I do know who ordered, and with the present situation I will not be logging in here every day to read who is wondering about the status of their order. If you have not received it yet - be assured it IS being completed and shipping in time for Xmas.

Thanks all - I'll be back here Tuesday. And all will have gone out long before that. Can I please just have these next few days to concentrate (Chris and I) on working to do this? I know I deserve all the flak you can throw at me - but please save that until Tuesday. Then you can womp on me as much as you wish...

Meanwhile - the attached photos show work in progress. Yea, there's quite a few here! More than half are inventory for after the first of the year (the ones not stained or lacquered yet). But we are concentrating on completing orders first. Just thought maybe some of you would feel better to see work in being done. My shop has actually got cradles spread all over the place. And we need the shop 100% clear by Sunday to begin finishing a kitchen as well as a huge "L" shaped desk (16' x 12') for a customer also promised for Xmas. If anyone lives close by - we could use an extra pair of hands or so.. It's Chris and I non-stop and Paul working 8:00am-7:00pm until all is finished. Believe me - we are giving it our all.

On one or more of those boxes you see there is a name that matches yours (if you have not yet received yours). Some have been shipped in the last few days, more going out today, more tomorrow and then the last between Saturday and Monday. Please trust me that your order is in those mentioned herein...

Thanks - Happy Holidays and see you all on Tuesday. mikey

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG]

3. Cmmsh

Cmmsh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Despite all the promises, I have yet to receive my mikradle, and I ordered over two months ago. ... Time and time again, I was promised it would be shipped, and three weeks ago, Mikey even told me my order was on the way, that it was shipped and I would receive it in two to five business days. STILL NOTHING.

I am so disappointed, because I shunned all the negative comments and believed that my order would be different. The product looks so nice in pictures.

Anyway, if I ever receive my Mikradle or a refund, I will update this post. But I have just about given up, and I felt it was necessary to comment.

4. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Jim, as I posted above you - orders are and have been flowing out of my shop. You were shipped, I've emailed you tracking info to that effect. Let me know if you need further info, be aware that the tracking info sometimes takes 24-48 hours to update. I regret your disappointment, but at the least your Cherry cradle is on it's way. Looking forward to your received confirmation posted here when it arrives. Thanks for your patience to date - mikey :)

5. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Let's hope we all get a nice Christmas present

6. doolie

doolie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Received!

After 90 days of anticipation (which included many very nice and friendly emails - I feel like a have my first internet penpal!) I received a beautiful cradle on 12/23. It only took 3 days to make it's way from the NE corner to the NW corner, during the Christmas mailing season which is pretty amazing. :icon_ banana:

The actual cradle itself is a beauty. I can't post pictures yet, because I want them to show it's new home, on my desk in my office at work. It will be so awesome for my DX to have a semi-permanent place as it plays music through Pandora all day to help keep my sanity.

So. It has arrived. Mikey has refunded my $$ to paypal, so I will be re-refunding it back to him today. Although we all know it should not have taken 90+ days from the time of placing the order, the fact is that sometimes LIFE happens, and it would seem that Mikey has done and is doing everything he can to make it right.

Have a little patience.....

7. abean

abean Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sadly, today is 4 months on the dot and still nothing ... getting very upset here.

8. lores35

lores35 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered the begining of this month. I feel like I came in at the top of the pyramid!

9. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All orders were sent out, some not until Friday morning (Xmas Eve). Due to Xmas on Saturday and the subsequent crippling snow storm we had here in NJ (roads closed until Wednesday - some still not plowed as of tonight, Thursday) mail going out was and has been delayed. But as stated, ALL ORDERS are now in the USPS system, and will be arriving within days to all who are waiting. All orders are coming USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Thanks to all for their patience, have a safe and happy New Years, and I'll be looking forward to hopefully good posts as these all hit their new owners in the next few days. mikey

10. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Surprise nothing today

11. chazall1

chazall1 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you still making this product? I would like to order, but not sure if your still in buisness?

12. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Active Member

Ratings:
    +38