Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by cuskit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. doolie

doolie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've never dealt with Mikey. this is my first droid, and I'm looking forward to my new cradle (and cord, don't forget that, Mikey!) I've been accused in the past of being too trusting, but I'm not always - only when I have a "feeling". and this time? yep. Doubters, go. Pshaw. Ye of little faith, so to speak.

I just know this will turn out just fine. I'll receive the item I paid for and it will be AWESOME.....

if this doesn't happen, I will accept all the derisive comments and nasty posts.....but I don't think I have to worry. I will find in my mailbox my beautiful new DroidX cradle with honest to god mahogany wood.... :p

and I will inform everyone that it is still ok to believe in your fellow man.
    :)

2. Nom Prophet

Nom Prophet New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for keeping us updated Mikey!

3. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Announcement: As of today, every single order has been shipped out USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). I will be sending out e-mails within 48 hours to all customers confirming their order has been shipped. I thank all for their enduring patience, it is such a relief to know that for the first time since our tragic family loss that all orders are now completed.

I will still hold off on taking new orders for another couple of days while I recoup from the exhausting effort expended completing these orders, and will post here once I'm back up and running (probably Thursday or Friday).

I am also looking forward to posting details of my new sports line - debuting by weeks end. Thanks again - mikey :)

4. jaben2

jaben2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the update.

Patiently waiting.

5. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Email, nothing for me yet?

6. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Quick update - it seems I overloaded the PO when I dropped off 200+ packages late in the day last Tuesday. I was called in and severely reprimanded for not following proper procedure for business packages when I did that. I'll admit, my courier service had previously processed (weighed, labeled, etc.) my larger shipments in the past, this was the first time I ever dropped off more than a dozen at one time. It did result in processing delayed by a couple of days before they left my local PO. I would appreciate all to send me a quick note when their package arrives as I'm checking them off a master list. There were actually only about four dozen from these forums, most were eBay sales.

I've been out of the loop here for a few days, and will be driving out of state and returning home Tuesday afternoon. At that time I'm sure hoping to hear a lot of confirmations. Thanks all for their patience. Meanwhile - I can still be reached at mikey06@optonline.net Thanks - mikey

7. BrownstotheBone

Ratings:
    +0
    Let me know when you're going to start taking orders again. I like the design, and have followed your threads through the ups ...and downs.

Maybe by the time you're ready to start production again I will have picked out a color. :unsure:

8. abean

abean Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mike, any update? Still haven't gotten my order ...

Thanks

9. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay guys, thanks for the nice words in the previous posts here. I posted the following in my other threads yesterday, copying here for those that missed it. I will reship any person that did not receive their order by today. Just email me as per the following copy. Meanwhile - thanks for the patience, I'll be at my shop tomorrow and will ensure that any who have not received yet gets a replacement sent out. If you hear police sirens, they'll be on their way to the PO where I'll be ripping tomorrow...

Adam - for sure you'll be the first going out tomorrow! Penguin - I already emailed you, you'll also be taken care of. As will everyone. New orders can be placed - I'll begin shipping those Monday for any interested - I just want the weekend to clean up any past due orders. Remember - mikey06@optonline.net is the best way now to reach me - I promise to get back within 12 hours to any emails. Thanks - mikey

Copy of Yesterday's post on other threads:
    Hello all and welcome back mikey to my mess. I have been out of state for the last couple+ weeks, and was sure hoping to come back to better news than this. I will be back to my shop Friday afternoon and will try to figure out what has happened. Apparently there are up to a couple of dozen orders still not accounted for. I can honestly say that I did have a very "touchy" encounter with my post office manager the day after I dropped of all those last orders. I had received a call from them to come in for a conference, apparently I had created a shambles by just leaving all the packages for them to process. They did not like that, and words escalated to quite a bruha between he and I. Going past this, I had left there under the impression that all was well and all orders would be processed that day. I left for a necessary "out of state" visit.

I can't say what the status is presently, but I do have well over 100 cradles in all colors in stock ready for shipping at my shop. When I get back Friday, I'll wade through this mess and send out replacements to any who have not yet received their order. I would ask any reading here to contact me through my email address:
    mikey06@optonline.net and let me know if they have not received their order as of tomorrows mail. Looking through the mail from the last week or so I can see there are about one dozen who have requested status - I'm hoping that's about all there are. I will answer all mails on Friday night and Saturday, please allow me until I get a handle on things Friday when I return before sending out replies. I WILL respond to all. And I promise EVERY person who has ordered will get their cradles. Or a refund if that is preferred. I'll reiterate what I've said many times - if you want a refund just ask at mikey06@optonline.net - no refund has ever not been sent! All monies still sit in my PayPal account - I have not withdrawn any money since back in May for any order not received. This is not about money.

That's it for now, meanwhile, I will be back on the weekend posting updates. So, please - email me at mikey06@optonline if you have NOT yet received your order as of tomorrows mail. I will not be using forum posts to update shipping status, I can only do it through emails, and preferably the address you used to place your order. I can't repeat enough times how confusing it is to read posts asking for status with just a forum name - which I don't always have on record with orders - some never include that. So help me help you by sending email that includes the name and email address that was on your original order.

Thanks, and can I say sorry for those inconvenienced? For I truly am. Apparently I waited too long to stop orders before this escalated to with too many messed up orders. Hoping to be on top of all this by the weekend. mikey

10. abean

abean Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Soooo, here we are, mid December, still nothing. If you're not going to fulfill these orders please refund. This is going on entirely to long. I think its been 4 months now? Not acceptable.

11. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bean - you were shipped Friday - you should see it by mid-week. Please drop in here when you receive it, okay? Pictures would be fine.. ;) mikey

12. LadyPhoenix

LadyPhoenix Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sadly after many months, emails, posts etc i never received mine.
    Refunded pymnt but I would have much preferred to get the dock.