Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Quick update - it seems I overloaded the PO when I dropped off 200+ packages late in the day last Tuesday. I was called in and severely reprimanded for not following proper procedure for business packages when I did that. I'll admit, my courier service had previously processed (weighed, labeled, etc.) my larger shipments in the past, this was the first time I ever dropped off more than a dozen at one time. It did result in processing delayed by a couple of days before they left my local PO. I would appreciate all to send me a quick note when their package arrives as I'm checking them off a master list. There were actually only about four dozen from these forums, most were eBay sales.

I've been out of the loop here for a few days, and will be driving out of state and returning home Tuesday afternoon. At that time I'm sure hoping to hear a lot of confirmations. Thanks all for their patience. Meanwhile - I can still be reached at [email protected] Thanks - mikey

Reaction score
Let me know when you're going to start taking orders again. I like the design, and have followed your threads through the ups ...and downs.

Maybe by the time you're ready to start production again I will have picked out a color. :unsure:

abean

Reaction score
Hi Mike, any update? Still haven't gotten my order ...

Thanks

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Okay guys, thanks for the nice words in the previous posts here. I posted the following in my other threads yesterday, copying here for those that missed it. I will reship any person that did not receive their order by today. Just email me as per the following copy. Meanwhile - thanks for the patience, I'll be at my shop tomorrow and will ensure that any who have not received yet gets a replacement sent out. If you hear police sirens, they'll be on their way to the PO where I'll be ripping tomorrow...

Adam - for sure you'll be the first going out tomorrow! Penguin - I already emailed you, you'll also be taken care of. As will everyone. New orders can be placed - I'll begin shipping those Monday for any interested - I just want the weekend to clean up any past due orders. Remember - [email protected] is the best way now to reach me - I promise to get back within 12 hours to any emails. Thanks - mikey

Copy of Yesterday's post on other threads:
Hello all and welcome back mikey to my mess. I have been out of state for the last couple+ weeks, and was sure hoping to come back to better news than this. I will be back to my shop Friday afternoon and will try to figure out what has happened. Apparently there are up to a couple of dozen orders still not accounted for. I can honestly say that I did have a very "touchy" encounter with my post office manager the day after I dropped of all those last orders. I had received a call from them to come in for a conference, apparently I had created a shambles by just leaving all the packages for them to process. They did not like that, and words escalated to quite a bruha between he and I. Going past this, I had left there under the impression that all was well and all orders would be processed that day. I left for a necessary "out of state" visit.

I can't say what the status is presently, but I do have well over 100 cradles in all colors in stock ready for shipping at my shop. When I get back Friday, I'll wade through this mess and send out replacements to any who have not yet received their order. I would ask any reading here to contact me through my email address:
[email protected] and let me know if they have not received their order as of tomorrows mail. Looking through the mail from the last week or so I can see there are about one dozen who have requested status - I'm hoping that's about all there are. I will answer all mails on Friday night and Saturday, please allow me until I get a handle on things Friday when I return before sending out replies. I WILL respond to all. And I promise EVERY person who has ordered will get their cradles. Or a refund if that is preferred. I'll reiterate what I've said many times - if you want a refund just ask at [email protected] - no refund has ever not been sent! All monies still sit in my PayPal account - I have not withdrawn any money since back in May for any order not received. This is not about money.

That's it for now, meanwhile, I will be back on the weekend posting updates. So, please - email me at mikey06@optonline if you have NOT yet received your order as of tomorrows mail. I will not be using forum posts to update shipping status, I can only do it through emails, and preferably the address you used to place your order. I can't repeat enough times how confusing it is to read posts asking for status with just a forum name - which I don't always have on record with orders - some never include that. So help me help you by sending email that includes the name and email address that was on your original order.

Thanks, and can I say sorry for those inconvenienced? For I truly am. Apparently I waited too long to stop orders before this escalated to with too many messed up orders. Hoping to be on top of all this by the weekend. mikey

abean

Reaction score
Soooo, here we are, mid December, still nothing. If you're not going to fulfill these orders please refund. This is going on entirely to long. I think its been 4 months now? Not acceptable.

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
Sadly after many months, emails, posts etc i never received mine.
Refunded pymnt but I would have much preferred to get the dock.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
LadyPhoenix - Please don't despair! I made a vow to myself that absolutely not one single customer that preferred a cradle (refunded or not) would get one before Xmas! And I don't mean the day before Xmas, either. I am fulfilling this vow to myself - I've been doing everything possible to make that happen, and I WILL! You can count on a cradle within few days reaching your door (you are a neighboring state). Some were sent a refund with an offer to repay when I did get around to shipping, and despite my best intentions shipping at that time, I am not going to let anyone down. Many have already repaid and I can't say how humbled that made me feel.

I really wish to begin the new year with no unhappy customers. Regardless of what has been said, what dates were given, what promises were made, what anticipations were or were not realized - EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT ORDERED a cradle, regardless of how long ago - will receive one (or more depending on their orders). I've given back a lot of money - this was never about money as all who were refunded know. It was just about me - way in over my head, lost and so messed up I just got so far out I didn't know who I promised what to.

If you can all just allow me the next 7 days to straighten out any remaining unfilled orders - I will restore your faith in me. Maybe not tomorrow, or Thursday or Friday - but for sure Xmas Day will not come to any Mikradle customer without their order fulfilled. If you've ever had any doubts before - dispel them now because I will NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!

I cringe every time I log in here, and I loved coming here. I want that back again. So I'm making sure that at the least - no unfilled order will haunt me here after next week. I've found that with only one or two exceptions - ALL my customers have been outstanding, wonderful, compassionate and understanding folks. Those that got agitated enough to send angry words (posts, emails or PM's) I took in stride knowing I pushed them to the limit. No more. I ask you just one more time - allow me this last week before Xmas week and then I'm done.

Christine - I thank you for hanging in there - you and the others will get turned around. Thanks, that's all I've got to say for now, anything else would be redundant. I'll be back here a week from today to see who wishes to test me. I'm not going to let anyone else down, ever again. One more week - that's all I ask.

I would implore any/all of you that are now either receiving or will be in the next 10 days to please jump in here with that fact. I would like everyone to see that I'm doing what I said I'd do. I would hope not to see everyone coming each day saying they haven't got theirs yet - allow me this final week as I ask and you won't have to do that.

Thanks - mikey

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Update:

Guys (and girls), it's 4:00 am in the morning - I'm working a non-stop marathon until Xmas Eve. Between back ordered Mikradles and regular cabinet shop work - I WILL NOT disappoint ANYBODY for Christmas. I've got one other guy working beside me for the duration - neither of us will be sleeping until both businesses are completed for Xmas. Of course - Mikradle is the big push until the weekend as these must all be mailed by Monday latest to ensure EVERYBODY has their order by Xmas.

Chris (my worker) and I will NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN! Please trust that regardless of anything in the past - we will be making all happy for at least Xmas Day. I don't mind you all dropping in a note here and there, but no need to question if your order is shipped, going to be shipped or is in progress. We know every order on the books and will fulfill all. I don't need, urging, reminders, etc. Not being snide - but I do know who ordered, and with the present situation I will not be logging in here every day to read who is wondering about the status of their order. If you have not received it yet - be assured it IS being completed and shipping in time for Xmas.

Thanks all - I'll be back here Tuesday. And all will have gone out long before that. Can I please just have these next few days to concentrate (Chris and I) on working to do this? I know I deserve all the flak you can throw at me - but please save that until Tuesday. Then you can womp on me as much as you wish...

Meanwhile - the attached photos show work in progress. Yea, there's quite a few here! More than half are inventory for after the first of the year (the ones not stained or lacquered yet). But we are concentrating on completing orders first. Just thought maybe some of you would feel better to see work in being done. My shop has actually got cradles spread all over the place. And we need the shop 100% clear by Sunday to begin finishing a kitchen as well as a huge "L" shaped desk (16' x 12') for a customer also promised for Xmas. If anyone lives close by - we could use an extra pair of hands or so.. It's Chris and I non-stop and Paul working 8:00am-7:00pm until all is finished. Believe me - we are giving it our all.

On one or more of those boxes you see there is a name that matches yours (if you have not yet received yours). Some have been shipped in the last few days, more going out today, more tomorrow and then the last between Saturday and Monday. Please trust me that your order is in those mentioned herein...

Thanks - Happy Holidays and see you all on Tuesday. mikey

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.
IMG_20101217_033534.jpg
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.
IMG_20101217_033550.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033559.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033604.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033645.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033655.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033745.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033751.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033759.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033832.jpg
wol_error.gif
IMG_20101217_033857.jpg

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Despite all the promises, I have yet to receive my mikradle, and I ordered over two months ago. ... Time and time again, I was promised it would be shipped, and three weeks ago, Mikey even told me my order was on the way, that it was shipped and I would receive it in two to five business days. STILL NOTHING.

I am so disappointed, because I shunned all the negative comments and believed that my order would be different. The product looks so nice in pictures.

Anyway, if I ever receive my Mikradle or a refund, I will update this post. But I have just about given up, and I felt it was necessary to comment.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Jim, as I posted above you - orders are and have been flowing out of my shop. You were shipped, I've emailed you tracking info to that effect. Let me know if you need further info, be aware that the tracking info sometimes takes 24-48 hours to update. I regret your disappointment, but at the least your Cherry cradle is on it's way. Looking forward to your received confirmation posted here when it arrives. Thanks for your patience to date - mikey :)

doolie

Reaction score
Received!

After 90 days of anticipation (which included many very nice and friendly emails - I feel like a have my first internet penpal!) I received a beautiful cradle on 12/23. It only took 3 days to make it's way from the NE corner to the NW corner, during the Christmas mailing season which is pretty amazing. :icon_ banana:

The actual cradle itself is a beauty. I can't post pictures yet, because I want them to show it's new home, on my desk in my office at work. It will be so awesome for my DX to have a semi-permanent place as it plays music through Pandora all day to help keep my sanity.

So. It has arrived. Mikey has refunded my $$ to paypal, so I will be re-refunding it back to him today. Although we all know it should not have taken 90+ days from the time of placing the order, the fact is that sometimes LIFE happens, and it would seem that Mikey has done and is doing everything he can to make it right.

Have a little patience.....