Droid X dock app port to Droid 1?

drpaul07

Reaction score
Is there any way to port the dock app from the Droid x to the Droid 1? Its a really nice looking app. I tried installing the 'desk home' app from the droid x system dump, but if force closes as soon as you try to open it. Currently i'm using the clock app from the nexus one i think it is. And that one works perfectly.

eddieonofre

Reaction score
Is there any way to port the dock app from the Droid x to the Droid 1? Its a really nice looking app. I tried installing the 'desk home' app from the droid x system dump, but if force closes as soon as you try to open it. Currently i'm using the clock app from the nexus one i think it is. And that one works perfectly.
The clock APp from the nexus one?? can you send that APK to use it on my droid or point me where to download it?????
And yeah I would like to have some apps form the Droid X too like those new Gallery and Camera apps that has on the leaked froyo 2.2 for teh Droid X

OP
D

drpaul07

Reaction score
Well when made this thread, I was still running 2.1 and so I was using the dock clock app from nexus. But on 2.2, the clock app for the droid is the same now. Its just called 'clock' and its in ther app drawer or just opens automatically when you connect it to the dock. If you're still on 2.1, you can download the apk from droid-life.com in the downloads section.

So......any word on being able to port the droid x dock app??? :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
still trying myself

Hoping someone will figure it out. I have the OTA 2.2 with 928's black glass version. I'd really like to put it on my older droid 1 for the larger 3 page dock bar. I miss then when I switch back to using the older droid from time to time.