Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

HuffPCair

Reaction score
Oooh can you do this one?

triumph_logo2.gif

Also is it ok if I share this? I will give credit to you.

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
I'll be on tonight to. Keep them coming. I thought this would be a good post. Definately appreciate everyones help making them I wouldn't have been able to keep up without it. Anyone wants to learn how to make them hit me up super simple just need a couple of tools.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

shm613

Reaction score

Is this one supposed to be inverted after you load it on the phone?

I believe that is how he is doing them. Showing the inverted version. In order for it to show up correctly on boot... the actual image will be inverted within the zip file. Did you want the pic in a certain orientation? I can fix that.

When I boot the boot logo is upside down from the pic above along with the apple being blue.

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Ok. The droid should be on the right.... I'll upload that in a minute

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Is this one supposed to be inverted after you load it on the phone?

I believe that is how he is doing them. Showing the inverted version. In order for it to show up correctly on boot... the actual image will be inverted within the zip file. Did you want the pic in a certain orientation? I can fix that.

When I boot the boot logo is upside down from the pic above along with the apple being blue.

The preview is reversed horizontally because when you flash it, it will be proper on the phone. And it was just part of the instructions. As for the apple being blue, thats odd. The only thing I can think of is that when I open the file in the hex editor, you have to remove 54 bytes of data from the beginning, as per the instructions I have. On a couple images, there is data in those spots. Why I have to remove 54 bytes, no idea, just following the instructions. That could be the issue.

Also, the Bears is up. Sorry, I'm not a huge sports fan outside of Hockey =P.

I'm also not flashing each of hte ones I make to my DX to test. If they don't work, just post and either I or someone else will remake it.

shm613

Reaction score

The preview is reversed horizontally because when you flash it, it will be proper on the phone. And it was just part of the instructions. As for the apple being blue, thats odd. The only thing I can think of is that when I open the file in the hex editor, you have to remove 54 bytes of data from the beginning, as per the instructions I have. On a couple images, there is data in those spots. Why I have to remove 54 bytes, no idea, just following the instructions. That could be the issue.

Also, the Bears is up. Sorry, I'm not a huge sports fan outside of Hockey =P.

I'm also not flashing each of hte ones I make to my DX to test. If they don't work, just post and either I or someone else will remake it.

For some reason its flipped vertically when i loaded it

barski

Reaction score
Okay i just go into this. I created a couple of my own and want to try a larger full screen image. Can i use different specs like 480x854?