Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

InfamousGWhyte

Reaction score
Thanks for this!!! Awesome work! Could you do jus one more please?
aefd669c-eeb1-30e3.jpg
Thank you again!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

InfamousGWhyte

Reaction score
Sorry I'd rather have the other one you did in blue than the iG sign one I requested before. If you could hook me up again id be very grateful! Thanks agaim!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mjwhitta

Reaction score
your link to the pic was dead so I google'd and found it plus some more I thought you might like. Marcus is the one you wanted. Marcus2 is zoomed in since it was kinda hard to see. the others are self explanatory.

blackbushido

Reaction score
Hello. I'm hoping you're still doin this?? I was just wondering if you could create a Japanese logo,perhaps the hayabusa calligraphy or symbol?? PLEASE let me know if you're still doing this for the droid x??Thank you for your timely response

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I am taking requests sir. I know nothing about Japanese symbols and a Google search returned numerous results but if you find one you like and post it here, I'd be glad to create a boot logo for you.

blackbushido

Reaction score
Hello. Ok, the calligraphy is easy to find for the hayabusa. I hope this helps?? Thank you for your timely response and have a very very blessed day!!

hayabusa-1.jpg

blackbushido

Reaction score
Hello. I apologies for bothering you again but would it be possible to put the droid affects with the red-eye but with the hayabusa calligraphy:
That would be really coo!!! Thank you for your timely response

hayabusa-1.jpg