Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Have you done anything super simple like this yet?

genericandroidbootimage.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/120/genericandroidbootimage.jpg

That would be perfect, imo. :)

Here you go

View attachment 32527

View attachment 32528

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Oh man! How cool is this!! I'm looking up G, Square and Compass images now. (unless someone's already done it). That'd be way cool. Trick is finding one that'd look sharp on the black moto screen at bootup.

The background can be any color, only limitation is size... we can use the full width of the screen, but only 182 pixels high in the center. So post any images you want, I'll make them look good :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I resized this one to 182x182 square. I thought it was cool because it was a little reminiscent of the original white moto "M".
Only problem is it also has a white background. Don't know if you can easily kill the background, making it transparent with just the "button" showing.

S%26C%20182x182.jpg

Here you go

View attachment 32529

View attachment 32530

fezrock

Reaction score
Where o where did that edit function go? Oh well.
aefc9ad9-479d-67c5.jpg

Lol just tap on your post and tap "modify" :)

No, you don't understand. The "edit" pulldown under "actions" won't pull down! Same on dx forums. I'm going to try some things to get it back. Stupid predictive text and lack of proofreading make editing a must for me!

Just for fun:
Feel the Music wallpaper converted into bootlogo. http://db.tt/v1b7JuH
aefcb797-f1ae-645c.jpg

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Where o where did that edit function go? Oh well.
aefc9ad9-479d-67c5.jpg

No, you don't understand. The "edit" pulldown under "actions" won't pull down! Same on dx forums. I'm going to try some things to get it back. Stupid predictive text and lack of proofreading make editing a must for me!

Just for fun:
aefcb797-f1ae-645c.jpg

Lol sorry... it's working fine on mine :) I'm the same way... always catch the mistakes after I hit submit lol

fezrock

Reaction score

Just for fun:
aefcb797-f1ae-645c.jpg

Lol sorry... it's working fine on mine :) I'm the same way... always catch the mistakes after I hit submit lol

All good! You were just trying to help. Flashed blu-haze on v0.5. Still no edit :( hmmm...

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

Just for fun:
aefcb797-f1ae-645c.jpg

All good! You were just trying to help. Flashed blu-haze on v0.5. Still no edit :( hmmm...

Have you tried reinstalling the app? I'm also on Liberty .5 with blu-haze and its working fine. Great theme btw :) sensei rocks

Edit: Just to rub it in :D But seriously... Are you on an old version of the app? Or on the tapatalk app? I'm on the droidforums app and there is no pulldown, I tap on my post and a little popup comes up with one of the options being modify, I tap that and another popup comes up with the edit option...

Last edited:

ytsejamr

Reaction score
Ummm... Is it possible to get a Red M boot logo for the DX????

ytsejamr

Reaction score
Ok well i would like to use this for my dx boot logo. I'd like to use it with jrummy's app. Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Ok well i would like to use this for my dx boot logo. I'd like to use it with jrummy's app. Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance.

Ya that one looks a little different than the one from gb. I'll do it when I get home in about a half hour. I can give you just the logo.bin file to use with jrummy's app.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

fezrock

Reaction score

Have you tried reinstalling the app? I'm also on Liberty .5 with blu-haze and its working fine. Great theme btw :) sensei rocks

Edit: Just to rub it in :D But seriously... Are you on an old version of the app? Or on the tapatalk app? I'm on the droidforums app and there is no pulldown, I tap on my post and a little popup comes up with one of the options being modify, I tap that and another popup comes up with the edit option...

I'm on the same app, and it always worked until v0.5. I'm too lazy to reflash. And it was a clean install. Trust me there! But wierd things happen sometimes. I'll try again when I have time to mess things up. Just in case! ;)

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

I'm on the same app, and it always worked until v0.5. I'm too lazy to reflash. And it was a clean install. Trust me there! But wierd things happen sometimes. I'll try again when I have time to mess things up. Just in case! ;)

Ya that's weird. I'm actually on an older version now cause I installed sensei's themed app pack, which apparently had the old version of droidforums lol. Now I gotta get used to long-pressing to edit or quote again... I might go back to the unthemed one lol