Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

bsbabcock

Reaction score
Oh man! How cool is this!! I'm looking up G, Square and Compass images now. (unless someone's already done it). That'd be way cool. Trick is finding one that'd look sharp on the black moto screen at bootup.

Last edited:

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Oh man! How cool is this!! I'm looking up G, Square and Compass images now. (unless someone's already done it). That'd be way cool. Trick is finding one that'd look sharp on the black moto screen at bootup.

The background can be any color, only limitation is size... we can use the full width of the screen, but only 182 pixels high in the center. So post any images you want, I'll make them look good :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

greenless

Reaction score
Have you done anything super simple like this yet?

genericandroidbootimage.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/120/genericandroidbootimage.jpg

That would be perfect, imo. :)

bsbabcock

Reaction score

The background can be any color, only limitation is size... we can use the full width of the screen, but only 182 pixels high in the center. So post any images you want, I'll make them look good :)

I resized this one to 182x182 square. I thought it was cool because it was a little reminiscent of the original white moto "M".
Only problem is it also has a white background. Don't know if you can easily kill the background, making it transparent with just the "button" showing.

S%26C%20182x182.jpg

Last edited:

fezrock

Reaction score
Crap. Can't edit last post. 1st just a jpg.
Second link is a boot logo. Tool's Undertow.
aefcb9da-f862-0ee9.jpg

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
Glad to see this thread and the Finished one still going strong. Sorry I have been absent, been busy with other projects. Just wanted to say hi

fezrock

Reaction score
Where o where did that edit function go? Oh well.
aefc9ad9-479d-67c5.jpg

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

I resized this one to 182x182 square. I thought it was cool because it was a little reminiscent of the original white moto "M".
Only problem is it also has a white background. Don't know if you can easily kill the background, making it transparent with just the "button" showing.

S%26C%20182x182.jpg

No need to resize... I do that anyway. And I can change the background to any color you want.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Glad to see this thread and the Finished one still going strong. Sorry I have been absent, been busy with other projects. Just wanted to say hi

Hey no problem... you paid your dues lol. It hasn't been too busy.