1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X contacts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mikybc, Sep 8, 2013.

1. mikybc

mikybc New Member

With the Droid X the contacts let you put in a contact of course, then it gives you the option of adding multiple numbers with the name or department the goes with it.
    So for instance I have a hospital Mission, in that contact I have 12 individual numbers with each number belonging to either an individual or department. I bought an HTC Incredible
    an thinking because it has a droid system the contacts part would be the same. But noooooooo lol it only has work, fax, company main, etc, with no custom option to put in individual
    names like the X. Any suggestions on what phone to go to that will have the X's contact options? I prefer an unlocked but beggars cant be choosy lol. This X is out of warranty and the screen is losing lcds.
  2. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan New Member

Incredible is HTC, aka sense. X is Motorola aka Blur. Blur on later phones doesn't even have the same fields.there are other contract managers in the market, you can check them out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. mikybc

mikybc New Member

contact managers

so I can get a contact manager app? I really hate juggling my contacts due to it being bizness
  4. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan New Member

Try contacts + for comprehensive collaboration.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2