Droid X contacts

mikybc

Reaction score
With the Droid X the contacts let you put in a contact of course, then it gives you the option of adding multiple numbers with the name or department the goes with it.
So for instance I have a hospital Mission, in that contact I have 12 individual numbers with each number belonging to either an individual or department. I bought an HTC Incredible
an thinking because it has a droid system the contacts part would be the same. But noooooooo lol it only has work, fax, company main, etc, with no custom option to put in individual
names like the X. Any suggestions on what phone to go to that will have the X's contact options? I prefer an unlocked but beggars cant be choosy lol. This X is out of warranty and the screen is losing lcds.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Incredible is HTC, aka sense. X is Motorola aka Blur. Blur on later phones doesn't even have the same fields.there are other contract managers in the market, you can check them out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
M

mikybc

Reaction score
contact managers

so I can get a contact manager app? I really hate juggling my contacts due to it being bizness

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Try contacts + for comprehensive collaboration.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2