Droid X & Contacts.. PLEASE HELP!

katiemclaughlin

Reaction score
I just got my droid X tonight and I have nooo idea how to work anything. I set up all my social networking accounts and I didnt want all my facebook contacts to be synced to my contacts so deleted that account and when I re singed in to the account I clicked "do not sync". Now all my personal contacts got deleted and I don't know what to do ):
Any advice?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I just got my droid X tonight and I have nooo idea how to work anything. I set up all my social networking accounts and I didnt want all my facebook contacts to be synced to my contacts so deleted that account and when I re singed in to the account I clicked "do not sync". Now all my personal contacts got deleted and I don't know what to do ):
Any advice?

Since you haven't gotten a reply, if you check out this thread, it might be help you with your problem. Specifically, read post #5 and follow the directions there. Everything might be there, but you might just need to display something.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...ct-issue-ive-exhausted-my-tech-abilities.html

If you log into your gmail account and click on contacts, you will be able to seewhat is there. You might need to select "All Contacts" and add them to the "My Contacts" group so that when you synch them, they are visible.

I'm assuming that the Android system is the same across the board for recent phones or at least my Droid and your Droid X are. So the directions should still apply.

I had problems where I was seeing up to 5 entries in each of my contacts and I combined everything on Gmail, deleted multiple entries and syched it just now and everything is golden again.

HTH