1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Contacts missing, Sync very slow

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by MCA1515, Oct 7, 2010.

1. MCA1515

MCA1515 New Member

I've had my Droid X for 4 days. I am syncing to Outlook. I am copying two "public folders" to my Outlook Contacts folder. I have a total of 6500 contacts. I sync the device over Verizon. Many contacts do not make it to the device. I check my Outlook, the contacts are there. I check the phone - they are not there. A rough guess is 5% of the contacts do not sync to the device. I've tried this several times. By the way... it takes about 3 hours for the sync (very very long). Thank you for any help you can provide.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I replied to your post in the intro section. Did either of those links help?

BTW -- the forum frowns on cross posting (posting same/very similar) issue in two different sections. I'm going to close the into thread.

Mike
Search tags for this page

contact folders not showing on moto x

where is the contact folder at on a droid x