Droid X contacts help

countryboy498

Reaction score
Just got my DX today and i am setting it up. I have one screen i like to use for contacts. Well when i add the contacts on my Droid the contacts facebook picture came up, on the DX this is not happening. Any tips would be appreciated. By the way, i love this phone!

And i am using launcher pro.

doc3nc

Reaction score
this is pretty easy a little more confusing then other older phones but still pretty easy.
1st open up the contact list.
2nd select the contact you want to update with the photo.
3. Once you have selected your contact click the Menu button. The one with the 4 squares.
4. select the edit button.
5. touch the photo icon next to the name with the + sign.
6. Now its up to and your situation in regards to if you have their photo already or want to take one.

Enjoy.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You can use the app SyncMyPix if you are wanting to sync with your Facebook pictures...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can use the app SyncMyPix if you are wanting to sync with your Facebook pictures...

OMG ive been using android for how long now and ive never known about this app? id thank you but theres no button to click on here... :icon_ banana:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

OMG ive been using android for how long now and ive never known about this app? id thank you but theres no button to click on here... :icon_ banana:

Are you following me LOLOLOL...I hadn't been over here in a few days let alone posted for a while...I have posted this numerous times on the Xforums...I can't believe you have missed it...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha well now on here i have more posts so its you thats following me.

im glad you posted this bc i like having contact pics in handcent but hate the fbook app.

now over to DxF to thank you somewhere...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
haha well now on here i have more posts so its you thats following me.

im glad you posted this bc i like having contact pics in handcent but hate the fbook app.

now over to DxF to thank you somewhere...

Yes, I did notice the number of posts :)...I am more a lurker here I might add...

mpizzle4shizzle

Reaction score
Hey why I have you guys on the subject of contacts, do you know the process of setting up your own contact card? Specifically, I'm trying to use the "Bump" app with a friend and need my own contact card set up. Is there a way I can do this without having to manually enter the info?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey why I have you guys on the subject of contacts, do you know the process of setting up your own contact card? Specifically, I'm trying to use the "Bump" app with a friend and need my own contact card set up. Is there a way I can do this without having to manually enter the info?

cant you just add a contact to your phonebook for yourself and select that? i dont use bump im just guessing

dkst0426

Reaction score
SyncBook does a pretty quick job of syncing FB profile pics with contacts as well.

Kisselburg

Reaction score
Contact page symbles

What are the three dots at the right top of the contact page?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
What are the three dots at the right top of the contact page?

If you swipe left, you see contact history. If you swipe to the right you see social networking statuses.

Sent from my Droid X