Droid x constantly freezing and being unresponsive

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
My droid x constantly freezes and gets unresponsive then reboots. Any one know what's going on?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

foxky

Reaction score
are you overclocked? mine used to do this when I overclocked wrong.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

foxky

Reaction score
when I set the voltage too low to handle the CPU speed or set the CPU speed too high to be stable my phone would lock up, reboot, and repeat. I had to sbf to get out of it but without more info on anonymous it probably isn't the case.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

summerhof

Reaction score
I don't know what overclocked means but my phone, that I have done nothing but rant about, has been doing this for about a month. I have ATK and use it. It does it regularly when using grooveshark. But it does it sometimes when I'm not using anything crazy. Google, ironically enough, forces a close the first time I use it each day. Then it freezes my phone, sometimes restarting it, sometimes just freezing it until I have to take the battery out. Please help. My fiance has an iPhone and he was jealous, until now.

Sent from my new love using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remove any task managers/antivirus's you have on your phone..... Should clear up your problems.

Follow 13th angel's instructions. Then do a factory data reset. removing the task killer alone won't fix the issue.

I'm not going to get into a discussion on Task Killers. Just get rid of it.

pool_shark

Reaction score
when I set the voltage too low to handle the CPU speed or set the CPU speed too high to be stable my phone would lock up, reboot, and repeat. I had to sbf to get out of it but without more info on anonymous it probably isn't the case.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

That was when you had it set to boot with the new settings in place?

I just started using overclock and when I went into boot, it warns that you could end up in boot loops, so I didn't change anything.

foxky

Reaction score

tapped on my LibX 1.5

That was when you had it set to boot with the new settings in place?

I just started using overclock and when I went into boot, it warns that you could end up in boot loops, so I didn't change anything.

I used milestone overclock. market doesn't accept PayPal for me to get dx overclock :(

tapped on my LibX 1.5

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I dont have any it seems to lock up when I unlock the screen to much.
Remove any task managers/antivirus's you have on your phone..... Should clear up your problems.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up