1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID X Configuration Questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by pmyeomansjr, Oct 8, 2010.

1. pmyeomansjr

pmyeomansjr New Member

I have the awesome (sarcasm) task of supporting all types of wireless handlhelds for my company. We currently have had a few people get the motorola Droid X.

A just have a few questions and any help would be greatly appreciated.

They wanted to be able to search emails and have more control over email, so I installed touchdown.

They now want spell check ability. Does anyone know how I can get this?

I also have a user stating that he use to have a multiscreen preview for his home screen. He said he could hit home and it would give him a bunch of small previes windows for all hs screens. I don't remember seeing this. Any ideas on this one?

The users also want to be able to have more control over there notifications. Example: A text will vibrate, and email will vibrate then ring, a phone call from work will vibrate and have a custom ring, a call from home would have a custom ring, and so on.

Thank you...
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Moved to the X general discussion section.

Mike
  3. cjriddle22

cjriddle22 New Member

About the multiscreen preview... you need a new home screen launcher and LauncherPro will do this. It is available in the market for free, and I love that feature. Not sure about the email, I just use mine for personal. Not sure about the notifications as I have all mine set to vibrate. I know all these things are possible, b/c "DROIDDOES." Sorry I could't be more helpful. I'm sure some others will come by and give their two sense. <<--- get it dancedroid
Search tags for this page

droid x configuration

droid x2 ideal configuration
how to do a screen configuration with a droid
motorola droid x configuration details