DROID X Configuration Questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by pmyeomansjr, Oct 8, 2010.

1. pmyeomansjr

pmyeomansjr New Member

I have the awesome (sarcasm) task of supporting all types of wireless handlhelds for my company. We currently have had a few people get the motorola Droid X.

A just have a few questions and any help would be greatly appreciated.

They wanted to be able to search emails and have more control over email, so I installed touchdown.

They now want spell check ability. Does anyone know how I can get this?

I also have a user stating that he use to have a multiscreen preview for his home screen. He said he could hit home and it would give him a bunch of small previes windows for all hs screens. I don't remember seeing this. Any ideas on this one?

The users also want to be able to have more control over there notifications. Example: A text will vibrate, and email will vibrate then ring, a phone call from work will vibrate and have a custom ring, a call from home would have a custom ring, and so on.

Thank you...
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Moved to the X general discussion section.

Mike
  3. cjriddle22

cjriddle22 New Member

About the multiscreen preview... you need a new home screen launcher and LauncherPro will do this. It is available in the market for free, and I love that feature. Not sure about the email, I just use mine for personal. Not sure about the notifications as I have all mine set to vibrate. I know all these things are possible, b/c "DROIDDOES." Sorry I could't be more helpful. I'm sure some others will come by and give their two sense. <<--- get it dancedroid
Search tags for this page

droid x configuration

droid x2 ideal configuration
how to do a screen configuration with a droid
motorola droid x configuration details