Droid X commercial spotted on The Discovery Channel

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Damn I really want that phone, but I just got the Droid for Xmas basically 6 months so I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I don't want to pay the full price I bet its going to be around 549$ :(

What do you guys think?

I'm taking the plunge and paying full retail. Remember, you can get anywhere between $250-$350 for the Droid on ebay. I also have the seidio innocase, media dock, and car dock to sell along with it. After selling all that, it really isn't too bad!

Who will pay that kind of money for the Droid is it, because they can Unlock it and use it on another carrier or for those whom are in contracts and don't want to pay full price?

J

Johnly

Damn I really want that phone, but I just got the Droid for Xmas basically 6 months so I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I don't want to pay the full price I bet its going to be around 549$ :(

What do you guys think?

I'm taking the plunge and paying full retail. Remember, you can get anywhere between $250-$350 for the Droid on ebay. I also have the seidio innocase, media dock, and car dock to sell along with it. After selling all that, it really isn't too bad!
I don't blame you, that X is going to smoke some serious android pipedancedroid

funwheeldrive

Reaction score

What do you guys think?

I dont really see the X as a huge upgrade from whats already out. Nothing game changing at least. Just a nice phone. If I already had a droid I wouldnt buy one.

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I really want that 4.3 inch screen man. I played with the EVO4G one of my friends has it and i love it. So nice for browsing and media. I like a phone that size, but not bigger. Also love how the virtual keyboard has bigger keys and makes it so much easier to type and more accurate.

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I also have an iPhone 3g 16GB basically brad new it was only used for 2 months by my wife, not one single scratch on it lol and I still have a 1st Gen iPhone as well. Maybe I can sell them along with my droid and buy the Droid X with that $$$ i'm sure it will be paid for 100% or close.

J

Johnly

I dont really see the X as a huge upgrade from whats already out. Nothing game changing at least. Just a nice phone. If I already had a droid I wouldnt buy one.
No, the game changer was, and always will be the Motorola droid. That is the phone that will go down in history for making the android platform so popular (spending millions in advertising didn't hurt) Android devices from that point out will only get better : )

funwheeldrive

Reaction score

No, the game changer was, and always will be the Motorola droid. That is the phone that will go down in history for making the android platform so popular (spending millions in advertising didn't hurt) Android devices from that point out will only get better : )

True, but I imagine phones like the pro will be game changers in their own respect. Not just a step up, but on an entirely different level. Who knows, I might be wrong though.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the plunge and paying full retail. Remember, you can get anywhere between $250-$350 for the Droid on ebay. I also have the seidio innocas

Who will pay that kind of money for the Droid is it, because they can Unlock it and use it on another carrier or for those whom are in contracts and don't want to pay full price?

People like us who are in the middle of their contract but want a new phone. They may want an android phone with a keyboard and the Droid is still the best option available.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
XMasterMoronX

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score

well renting out all of Times Square Tv's didn't hurt either XD
I would of payed there to see it at least once

kristoff125

Reaction score
The magic trick is give your fiance your droid, and use her upgrade, gives you a new every two every one.