Droid x charging issues. help!

nkfry

Reaction score
i literally just bought the X yesterday and i put it on the charger last night and woke up and went to check my phone this morning and all i got was a black screen like it was locked or in sleep mode i had to pull the battery out and restart the phone and it was fine again but i dont really want to have to charge my phone and then pop the battery out and restart the phone every day. thanks

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I charge my phone over night every night with no issues. It may have been an unrelated incident. Try charging it again tonight and are if you have the same issue. Also key an eye out for random reroot today to make sure its not some kind of bigger issue.

tappin and a talkin

OP
N

nkfry

Reaction score
it seems wierd because i have my phone charging on the computer and it does just fine but when i put it on a wall charger it black screens and i have to restart the phone

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
O really? So every time you plug it in to the wall it turns off? That's a big problem. How many outlets have you plugged it in to?

tappin and a talkin

OP
N

nkfry

Reaction score
not turns off persay but almost like a sleep mode and the power button wont turn the phone back on you have to take the battery out and restart the phone and it works fine.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm that's odd. If I were you I'd probably take it back and get a new one.

tappin and a talkin