Droid X Charging/Data Cable

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Bubbagumpalump, Apr 15, 2011.

1. ezeStand

ezeStand Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ezeStand stocks 6 ft Right Angle (and soon Left Angle) Micro USB cables. They are $3.99 and you can get free shipping if you order more 3 or more. If you order an ezeStand bundle (ezestand + micro USB cable) the cost of the cable is just $3
    Thanks,

2. jimisbell

jimisbell Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I found a Motorola OEM charger on Ebay for $8 and it works perfectly. I didnt originally buy one because they wanted $40. The two after market ones I got for $3 dont have the current to do the job. But its fixed now.

3. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    For some reason, some shmuck stole my original charger after a party I had at my house. I now have several chargers, but the one I use the most is actually a blackberry charger for micro usb. I've never owned a blackberry so I'm not sure if they all come with this charger but I'm fairly positive the newer ones do. I have no problems with the blackberry charger at all. I have, however, seen some chargers tamper with the touch screen responsiveness....but as far as a simple USB cable, I can't imagine any one you'll find won't work.

Search tags for this page
chew proof android phone charger

chew proof phone charger

samsung illusion not charging
wall charger forandroid thatitschew proof