Droid X can't get to boot into clockwork

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by zrush978, Dec 3, 2011.

1. zrush978

zrush978 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys, i have the droid x, recently basically bricked my phone, had to sbf back to stock rom and all and updated to the android 2.3.3 system version 4.5.605 and finally decided to root and change roms again. after i finally got it rooted (i couldn't get gingerbreak to work right) i ended up finding a "Motorola One Click Root" from psouza4 and it worked, i have superuser. Re-installed rom manager, did the option to flash clockwork recovery and it says it's a success every time but the phone will not boot into clockwork. I have gotten it to reboot and go to a blank screen where i can do nothing, i have to take the battery out to get the phone to restart, or it usually just reboots normally. When I had my phone modded before, almost every reboot it would go into clockwork recovery and I'd just select reboot system now which was fine with me. just tired of pulling what little hair i have left out of my head and beating my head against the wall and decided to ask for help/advice from the pros. any help appreciated. thanks guys!!

2. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +13
    If you grab Droid 2 bootstrap...
    It'll work just fine

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer