1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid x camcorder shutdown!!

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by mdx7, Dec 11, 2010.

1. mdx7

mdx7 New Member

In the last week I have been to the browns game and cleveland cavs game against the miami heat. At both games I wanted to get video I could show.off to friends, but bummer. The phone shuts down.

Id start the camcorder up... leave it running for thirty seconds or so and all of a sudden... motorola boot logo. Same with when I was recording. It seemed like about a.minute or two into a video the same thing would happen and what video was taken, couldn't be played anymore?

Is this a common problem? Or am I unlucky and need a new phone. Haven't rooted YET... but maybe that's a good thing if I need to exchange this phone.

Thanks for your help guys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

droid x turned off while using camcorder

how to turn on camcorder for droid x