1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X Brickkkkkkkkkk

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by amenges, Jan 17, 2011.

1. amenges

amenges New Member

So being a dumbass, I tried to SBF back to 2.1 after installing some Fabolous_Apex deal on my DX. Long story short you know what happened. Now I'm stuck in bootloader with the Err:A5,70,70,00,1f and the Mem_Map Blank error.

I was just curious if there was any fix to ever come out, or if I have to play stupid to Verizon and hope they send me a new phone.

I tried using a full 2.2SBF that I got from rootzwiki.com after the error message but nothing works.

EDIT: After many google hours and a bad night of sleep my phone is fixed. for anyone else having this problem, this is what worked for me
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ked-like-stuck-bootloader-then-check-out.html
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Stuck in BL is NOT bricked bro! RS is on the way.......some day......
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Rescue Squad......lets go huh?
  4. amenges

amenges New Member

I hope your right! I've tried to RSD with every SBF I could find since this error and nothing works! Even in RSD under my device it shows my IMEI, ESN, MEID as N/A