1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X bootstrap issue

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by Edward9175, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Edward9175

Edward9175 New Member

HELP!!!! I backed up my rooted froyo to try out Gummy Jar. none of my games work on it and I am getting error after error so I am trying to roll back to my backup. heres where it gets sticky. I have broken down and done advanced backup. system and boot both restore fine, I can use the phone as if it was new. I have tried to restore the DATA part twice and it locks up. I let it sit for over an hour the progress bar at the bottom stopped moving and the screen says exactly this:

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6
    Checking MD5 sums...
    Restoring data...
    41576bf3

Any Ideas????
  2. doniago

doniago Member

I had the same issue doing a restore with ClockworkMod Recovery for the first time yesterday, though it froze on a different file. I can only assume it's unreliable at this point. Happily restarting my phone got it back to a usable point, but I nearly had a heart attack thinking I might have bricked my phone without even having done anything particularly risky.

As someone who's new to this stuff, that made me rather trigger-shy.

Best of luck!
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  3. Edward9175

Edward9175 New Member

maybe I should get a new Rom that I will like and try again. my biggest problem is my Imobsters account. ARGHHHHHH
  4. Edward9175

Edward9175 New Member

oops now I see that this forum, is for un rooted droids

sorry.
    im the id10t
Search tags for this page

bootstrap 5.0 droid x