Droid X bootloader error

Tito

Reaction score
Newbie here, i was stuck at the M screen, long story, problem started when trying to do a update via wifi through dorid x menu. after reboot form update, i got stuck. i could get into recovery blue screen. i tried rsd lite4.7 + patch and the sbf file from the "gift"(VRZ_MB810_1.13.6.2_1FF_01.sbf). to go back to 2.1 factory. this droid is a older X restored to factory default. i am not positive what version i had, i just assume that a factory reset would apply to OS also. but i dont know.
RSD passed and then last step was to reboot phone, phone now stuck on bootloarer 30.03 with a Err:A5,70,70,00,1F below that i got MEM_MAP Blank. I can not get into recovery now either. Did i just self destruck? sorry if this has been covered before, i did try to search forums.
any help would be appreciated. thanks

JSt@r

Reaction score
problem solved

I had the same issue. Yesterday. I messed up by installing that FlyX rom not knowing you can't remove it and like an idiot I didn't back my phone up. After the install, my phone went to hell. I ended up trying to restock my droid x back to 2.1 after I just had the OTA 2.2 not knowing that all the warnings on the DEVs websites say if you do this you will brick your phone. I tried the RSD Lite 4.7 and the sbf file gift and this of course will not work if you have OTA 2.2 so i got an boootloader screen with err A5 77 00 00 00 battery ok connect usb data cable. Sorry for the long ass story but all you have to do is simply take it to a corporate Verizon store and they have this Motorolia RSD program that is far more advance than RSD lite 4.7 and taaadaaaa my phone was back and running like nothing has ever happened.just tell them you downloaded an app that was suppose to help you back up your apps thats what I said LOL

Last edited: