Droid X battery icons - (lots of good ones!)

Chillout

Reaction score
I've been searching around looking for some new battery icons since I got my DX and rooted it a couple weeks ago. I run Liberty 1.5 and switch back and forth between the new Epic Blue theme and the Crystal DX Red theme.

In any event, for some reason basic battery icons just bore me to death so I'm always on the look out for cool ones to flash using metamorph.

I came across these, with pretty much a style and color to suit just about anybody's needs. I am currently running the Battery4 Droid icons and they look really slick.

Just thought I'd pass this along to everyone in case you are also on the lookout for other battery icons.

Install instructions and information included here.

Mods, I hope it's ok that I posted this here and I assume it's posted in the correct section...

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Warning

I love justins work @droid pirate, but DO NOT Use these battery Metamorphs, they are in 20% increments instead of 10% & you will end up with a messy mixture of 2 different battery icons in your status bar!!!:blackdroid:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Or, you could just make the odd number icons...
I love justins work @droid pirate, but DO NOT Use these battery Metamorphs, they are in 20% increments instead of 10% & you will end up with a messy mixture of 2 different battery icons in your status bar!!!:blackdroid:

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Chillout

Chillout

Reaction score
I'm using the one that shows the little android robot as the icon, and he's fully green when charge and as your battery discharges he changes colors. Not using percents in the number sense, and so far it's working ok but I'll continue to monitor it.