1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X backup battery charger

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by cmessmore, Nov 22, 2010.

1. cmessmore

cmessmore New Member

Has anyone ordered from cellphoneshop.com? And has anyone tried their backup battery charger for the Droid X ?
  2. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

no not yet! sorry
  3. mike-s888

mike-s888 New Member

Hi cmessmore, I have used cellphoneshop.com to get a spare charger. Fine transaction, fine charger though it takes a lot longer than the charger attached to the phone.
    Problem is I can't find the spare charger all of a sudden. May have to order another.
    :)
  4. zacht

zacht New Member

I have never tried cellphoneshop, so I cannot comment on their service. I got my back-up charger from Droid X Accesories. I've used eaccess for my previous phone (blackberry), and know from experience they aren't overly expensive and sell good quality products.
  5. Sbalkin3

Sbalkin3 New Member

Cell phone shop is great to deal with. I have ordered many accessories from them, never unhappy. Try a site called Hand held accessories they're good too

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

droid x battery charger