Droid X August 25th?

Rindaen

Reaction score
Good Luck with however you order it.

I can promise you that I will never order another phone from Verizon.
Future phones wil only be purchased when in stock at the store.

This isnt just one person having problems, there are many posting simililar issues as mine.

4jack

Reaction score
ordered on 8/04, just received shipping notice, ships 8/09, est arriveal 8/11. dancedroid

twb136

Reaction score
I am also grouped with the 25th date. I am not OK with a back order issue, this also happened with the Incredible. How can this company not prepare for the demand of these phones? No way this company would allow this to happen....... I am totally joining all the conspiracy theorists on this.

I am excited for the phone though, when ever the heck it arrives.

KE6ZAP

Reaction score
I went in the Verizon store and ordered my Droid X on Sunday the 8th... I was given the 25th as a ship date... Hope it will ship quickly as I'm replacing my broken BB storm 1...

topdj

Reaction score
I got mine last week with a free car dock, I only paid $50 for the droid x
and my wife got an Lg Ally for 0 and a free case. I guess it pays to be with Verizon 16 years

ruggybear

Reaction score
Shipment

Ordered in store on 1 August - told it will ship on 18 August.

Received email yesterday 8 August that it shipped and I will receive on 10 August. They included a Fedx tracking number.

Ken

blaisefire

Reaction score
I had mines ordered online on 8/6, so does that mean i'll get mine around 8/13 or 8/14?
And I still haven't recieved my confirmation email yet either:(

iDr0id

Reaction score
I went in the Verizon store and ordered my Droid X on Sunday the 8th... I was given the 25th as a ship date... Hope it will ship quickly as I'm replacing my broken BB storm 1...

I bought the same day as you from the store, with the 25th as a ship day.. I'm in ohio, lets see who gets it first :D

mjnub

Reaction score
do not put a screen protector on the droid it destroys it first blocks the sensors second its a waste of money get a good case for it though something strong

DieselNuts

Reaction score
I also ordered mine on the 7th and was told it would be shipped on the 25th. As anxious as I am to get it, I'm just trying not to think about it...though it's hard not to with my 3G iPhone F'ing up almost every time I use it...

PrinceNubian

Reaction score
I ordered on 08/03/2010
My delivery date was 08/18/2010
Got e-mail 2day 08/11/2010
Will receive my DX 2mrrw 08/12/2010

I am an upgrade from The Bx.
Purchased online bill 2 my account

I personally believe u get the phone earlier
if you are good-looking.

Prince

Diesel I know what a kid feels like on x-mas eve and i'm grown

Last edited:

xxxASSASSINxxx

Reaction score
seems to me from all the forums the average shipping time is 8-10 days from order date right now and the phone reps are saying 23rd/25th etc to over etimate it just incase it does take that long, while the in-store reps are talking about the average ship times wich seems like it moved from 7 days average to 10 now in a span of 2 weeks and will probably continue to grow if demand stays high

some faqs i do know is they switched from fedex to ups next day air at least in my area and you cant track it until its shipped, so if ups does there job you should get it next day from the email sent to you wich is an average of 8-10 days based on other people getting there phones recently.

KE6ZAP

Reaction score

I bought the same day as you from the store, with the 25th as a ship day.. I'm in ohio, lets see who gets it first :D
I called and talked to a CSR from NM and he told me to check tomorrow, because he saw some people that ordered their DX yesterday where shipping out today... I'm taking his word with a grain of salt...