DRoid X: androzip & gallery don't match unless DX is restarted

ksaevig

Reaction score
I've searched as thoroughly as I'm capable through the forums for something similar before posting, hope I'm not repeating.

I just performed this factory reset: http://forum.androidcentral.com/mot...et-things-straight-my-droid-x-2-2-update.html and because I'm happy with the results I started personalizing my phone again.

I use Androzip to manage the files on my SD card and I've been downloading, re-naming and moving pictures in order to set them as my contacts' pictures. When finished in Androzip, I go to contacts, select a contact and click edit and navigate to the correct folder, only the pictures don't show up in either the file they originated in nor the file I moved them to until I restart the phone. (they can be seen under "all pictures" but cannot be used). After I turn the phone off and back on (no battery pull necassary) the pictures are in the correct file. This also happens with a froyo Droid X that has not had a factory reset. I must have restarted my phone 7 times last night.

Is it Androzip? Is it me?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App