Droid X Android 2.2 Release Coming Soon

armedmonkey

Reaction score
So I am confused. Some people are saying its out,and some are saying we have to wait.what's the deal? Can someone clarify / summarize?

dantivirus

Reaction score
It should, and I repeat...should be released around 9 AM EST today..at least that's what I have read.

S

scrub175

P3Droid Tweet

BREAKTHROUGH: update is rooted...you can haz root, thank working with birdman,rootzwiki and of course yours truley P3Droid..6am is almost...
about 2 hours ago via web

Billyd

Reaction score
It should, and I repeat...should be released around 9 AM EST today..at least that's what I have read.
Well ok, I like that so I'll be watching. Let's see 9am est is 8am central right?. lol

Sorry I just went to the last page and think I missed at least half a page somewhere along the way. I think more than most any of the new capabilities is that I also am looking for the real flash.

Fingers crossed again..
X/BillyD..
icon14.gif

jwhirl06

Reaction score
lol, typical. As it drops one site want's to take credit over them all and refuses to host mirrors therefore, outage.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ladies and gentleman.........

please bear with me,,,we are going to have a release thread up in a few minuts

Nadious

Reaction score
Yeah, website is slammed over there. All I keep getting is:

We tried running Froyo on this server since it worked so well on our phone..... long story short... it didn't work!...hahaha.

rskap67

Reaction score
I just do not understand why Motorola can have their Droid 2 with 2.2 and for the rest of us with the X or Incredible we have to wait. Whats up with that? I got the X for the ability of Flash(or so I thought) and we are now going on 2 months that I have not been able to use it.

Reaction score
The Droid 2 has Motoblur...so there is really no reason we shouldnt have it already, VZW is taking their sweet time as usual...

fishstick600

Reaction score
I thought the x and droid2 had different versions of blur tho.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rcjames

Reaction score
I just do not understand why Motorola can have their Droid 2 with 2.2 and for the rest of us with the X or Incredible we have to wait. Whats up with that? I got the X for the ability of Flash(or so I thought) and we are now going on 2 months that I have not been able to use it.

2 months? WTF are you sure? You mean one month, early next month. Right? Do you have something to back that up?