Droid X and Verizion

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hear that. I have heard several say the same thing about the DX.....and the D2 for that matter.

and yes I do get annoyed when I hear of people calling trying to get something they don't deserve. I know VZW has offered me different phones and I always decline by simply saying....."just send me a D2 that actually works."

huskur

Reaction score
How long you have been with VZW helps to. Usually when i have an issue i always bring up this "i have been a Verizon Wireless customer since October 23rd 1999. I am sure there is something you can do for a VERY loyal customer. Right?" Works every time.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
How long you have been with VZW helps to. Usually when i have an issue i always bring up this "i have been a Verizon Wireless customer since October 23rd 1999. I am sure there is something you can do for a VERY loyal customer. Right?" Works every time.

Couldn't agree more. But often times YOU have to mention this on the phone with them. I have been a VZW customer for a very long time....I now have my wife, mother, sister, and several friends that have joined VZW from my recommendations. And EVERYTIME I have an issue I have to remind them of that.

huskur

Reaction score

Couldn't agree more. But often times YOU have to mention this on the phone with them. I have been a VZW customer for a very long time....I now have my wife, mother, sister, and several friends that have joined VZW from my recommendations. And EVERYTIME I have an issue I have to remind them of that.

Thats all it takes to get satisfaction 99% of the time from VZW

Reaction score
Try calling this number and telling them what's up: 212-395-1000. Tell them that you are getting no resolution from the customer service line and that you have even talke to supervisors but still have issues.

That's my two cents...now I'm broke.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Try calling this number and telling them what's up: 212-395-1000. Tell them that you are getting no resolution from the customer service line and that you have even talke to supervisors but still have issues.

That's my two cents...now I'm broke.

Verizons CEO's number if anyone is wondering.

OP
Slappy11

Slappy11

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. As I said they finally agreed to give me a new droid x. I should have it tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App