C

chefb

Reaction score
I ran the stress test for 15 mins and no errors should I set to boot

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well he just added all of the options that setcpu has so you really don't need that anymore. If you're within the 24 hour period you can return it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DroidX316

Reaction score
Well he just added all of the options that setcpu has so you really don't need that anymore. If you're within the 24 hour period you can return it.

Well i have seen alot of posts from many differnet forums about this overclocker.I think i might buy it.I use setcpu @ 300/1000 now and its fast as hell on rubix 1.89 .What are the benefits of jrummys tool?Whats the best settings for it?

maderschramm

Reaction score

Well i have seen alot of posts from many differnet forums about this overclocker.I think i might buy it.I use setcpu @ 300/1000 now and its fast as hell on rubix 1.89 .What are the benefits of jrummys tool?Whats the best settings for it?

Impossible to answer what settings are best. All droid xs are not created equal. Processors handle different voltages and speeds differently. Unfortunately testing and a few lock ups are the only answer to you question. That said, if you use stock voltage and set your upper end (68 volts) to 1.1 instead of 1.0, you'll probably be ok

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
does the on demand govener change your set frequencies.like I would set it and then check back in 30 min later and the set cpu would read100000 max instead of 120000.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
does the on demand govener change your set frequencies.like I would set it and then check back in 30 min later and the set cpu would read100000 max instead of 120000.

The on demand setting will let the system automatically change the clock speed between your set Max and min speeds. It just depends on what you are doing. So lets say you have your Max set at 1.2ghz and your min at 300mhz then the CPU depending on usage will change the clock speed between the different slots available.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

maderschramm

Reaction score

No, not that I'm aware of. I believe ondemand is more like your processor will use more power if it's necessary. For example, your phone will run on your echo 3 to save battery instead of echo 4 mostly but if you begin to stream video it will jump to echo 4 set to 1.2 ghz

In theory anyway

DroidX316

Reaction score
Well i went and bought it.Got my settings on ULV @1.2 right now.No reboots seems quick.Just havent set it to be that on boot.When should i check to set on boot?

maderschramm

Reaction score
Well i went and bought it.Got my settings on ULV @1.2 right now.No reboots seems quick.Just havent set it to be that on boot.When should i check to set on boot?
<br />
<br />

When you're confident the setting works for you and won't make your phone not boot properly. You could technically do it now

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Oh ...cool hey thanks for the Info guys this forum is really helping out. by the way my over clock stopped reading the temp or at least displaying it how do I restore it. Happy Turkey day, I'm thankful for the helpful people heredancedroid