Droid X and Galaxy S themes for 1.1.1

galactor

Reaction score
See Tanknspank's stickied thread for the updated Galaxy S theme including themed settings widget!
tominabox1, do you plan to update the Galaxy S theme to fully theme the phone dialer? Specifically, when you dial a number the text box shows green instead of the nice blue you have in the theme. Also the phone icon next to each contact could be blue. ;) Was your plan all along to have the current look or is the reason for the remaining green that you could not get to modify those sections? Other than that, this is my favorite Ruby theme. Great job! :D

OP
T

tominabox1

Reaction score
When 2.0 comes out in the next couple weeks, I'll update both themes and I'll make sure the dialer is good. Theres a few tweaks I'd like to incorporate. Glad you're enjoying it though! :D

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure tomi will have fun updating these once 2.0 comes around. Might have to do a few nightly builds to get him a head start ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

tominabox1

Reaction score
why do you think i check ??changelog every time I come in the irc? :p

galactor

Reaction score
tominabox1, can you tell me what's the hex code for the theme's main blue color (used by lock screen, 3g signal, etc)? I'm trying to setup that color for the notification pull-down text but can't find the exact match.

Armyof2

Reaction score
I'm up for it tank - willing to ditch MIUI tonight

lol I love how no matter what ROM catches fire most of us end up back on Sapphire once the shiney newness wears off...it really speaks to how good this ROM is. I was on MIUI as well...but i couldn't take the wifi drops and bluetooth instability on calls any more (used to give me a robot voice) ...back to ol' faithful and waiting on the new toys :D

OP
T

tominabox1

Reaction score
tominabox1, can you tell me what's the hex code for the theme's main blue color (used by lock screen, 3g signal, etc)? I'm trying to setup that color for the notification pull-down text but can't find the exact match.

Color of the top of the "phone options" dialog (hold down power button)

R: 59 = 3B
G: 116 = 74
B: 171 = AB

or

the color average of the battery:

R: 63 = 3E
G: 176 = B0
B: 220 = DC

Pick your poison! Good luck