1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X ADB Issue After Connecting Droid 2

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mkantar, Apr 19, 2011.

1. mkantar

mkantar New Member

I'm not entirely sure that I'm posting this in the correct place, but it's the best place I can find. I rooted my droid x using adb a few months ago, and adb was able to connect to the device. My girlfriend recently got a droid 2, which I just rooted, and adb connected to her device. When I tried to reconnect my droid x, adb can no longer find the device. I am lost as to why this happened. For some reason, after installing the droid 2 drivers, my computer had to reinstall the droid x drivers when I reconnected it, but they installed successfully, so why can't adb recognize the droid x anymore?

Update: Nevermind, I figured it out. I used to have to use charge only mode in order for adb to recognize my droid x. For some reason, after connecting the droid 2, I now have to use PC mode on the droid x and charge only mode on the droid 2.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011