HDMI Multimedia/Charging Station - $49.99
droid-x-docking-station.png

Car Dock - $39.99
droid-x-car-dock.png

Silicone Cases
silicon-cases.png

joker402

Reaction score
The car dock looks like the media dock only with a clip. O well ill be buying both.

shamus

Reaction score
And there's another $90 I'll have to spend on release day.
Hopefully they release the accessories when they release the phone.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
LOVE these docks. Just another reason why I want to go back to Moto products. Readily available accessories. Still using a generic car dock for my Incredible and not liking it at all.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
That kickstand case is awesome! will definitely be buying that case and the car charger, probably the home dock cus it sounds like it is the only way right now to get an HDMI cable for this phone, which to me sucks! but at least the dock is cool.

soba1

Reaction score
That kickstand case is awesome! will definitely be buying that case and the car charger, probably the home dock cus it sounds like it is the only way right now to get an HDMI cable for this phone, which to me sucks! but at least the dock is cool.

I'm thinking I want the dock as well. I don't know about the car dock because I don't use the one I have for my Droid....

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish Seidio would have their cases AND docks available for the X on the 15th. When I bought the Droid last November, I also bought the multimedia and car docks. I quickly realized that neither would work with my Seidio case. Soon after, Seidio released both types of docks that would work without having to take their case off. I've spent the past 8 months taking off and putting on my case every morning and night.

mach330

Reaction score
kickstand is cool. i wonder if the htc will make battery covers for example with kickstand. although i got impatient and just got one of these.

www.gogostands.com

Diggs

Reaction score
Car dock pics

Does anyone have a pic of the car dock without the X in it?

I ask because I'm wondering if I'll have to mod this one before streaming video from the Harley...

TIA,
Diggs