Droid X - 2600mAh Extended Battery Now Available

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why would I want a product that would allow my wife the capability of b#*%&ing at me for an additional 20 hours. No thanks, and I would have to listen to her complain about the size too. Greeeeaatttt.......

Lol, wow!

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Nah... I'll just buy a couple extra batteries and keep those with me..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

fjgotgame24

Reaction score
I can't seem to find it but I remember reading something about battery increments being off with the extended batteries. Im prolly gonna get the slim from seido just wondering if there were going to be any problems

tjrocks91

Reaction score
I can't seem to find it but I remember reading something about battery increments being off with the extended batteries. Im prolly gonna get the slim from seido just wondering if there were going to be any problems

i heard the same about the same exact extended one for the original droid, the battery increments are off with extended batteries, i don't know about this one for the droid x though

Bro KV

Reaction score
I just ordered one. I used FORUM10 coupon code for 10% off.

Bro KV

Reaction score
Also looking at this seidioonline.com

BD3-BCSI3MTDX-BK-2T.jpg

rharv3

Reaction score
I bought the VZW extended battery and I can finally use this thing all day long with moderate app and gimmick usage as well. Plus the back off my phone looks normal! 1950 mAh works goods for me!

I named my droid XL because I love him that much!!!