[APPS] Droid X/2 Overclock App - Easy & Noob friendly ;)

z2akuma

Reaction score
The app is no longer in the store, and it reboots with the current one I was able to download. Any way to contact the developer and get this sorted out? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

DMFA

Reaction score
I just updated to 1.9.5 via market... It's just called Droid Overclock now.

Search com.jrummy.droidx.overclock

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Since upgrading to 2.2.1, I can no longer see this app in the market. JRummy isn't responding to my messages either. I paid for this app so I really would like to get updates.

rcjames

Reaction score
Since upgrading to 2.2.1, I can no longer see this app in the market. JRummy isn't responding to my messages either. I paid for this app so I really would like to get updates.

Atleast you didn't paid full price like for a app for computer 19.99 or over and such. LOL but would we ever fight for something we paid for 1 dollar. Wait I forgot what I paid it for LOL.

Anybody overclocking droid x to 1.3ghz?

wabmorgan

Reaction score
Sat LCD density at 210. Now... if I try to go to any other density.... I get....

"A major problem occurred. Please try again."

The error repeats every time. :(

And LCD density is now stuck at 210. :(

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I am beginning to think we are being ignored.

DMFA

Reaction score
I am beginning to think we are being ignored.

He isn't a professional programmer; he's a normal guy like the rest of us who just does this on the side. He could be getting ready for finals or something. It isn't his job to respond to every post made to every app and rom he has created.

On the side, I still can't get my profiles to work correctly, most notably Screen Off not deactivating and my phone getting stuck at 300 MHz until I manually adjust the slider. Any ideas?

DMFA

Reaction score

Read two posts above that: you should be able to update it as is; I could with zero problems. The program is just called "Droid Overclock" now, no longer "Droid X/2 Overclock." If you want to be exact, search this: com.jrummy.droidx.overclock

This is not some corporation with hundreds of customer service reps. This is one guy with a couple programming buddies who tripled your phone's effectiveness for 1/300th of the price. Have a little understanding.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I understand all of that, but if you are going to charge for a product you have to support it. If you don't want to support it, give it away for free.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I have searched that way. It is not there. It also does not show in my downloads.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Here are the only two JRummy apps showing in my market.

ae3c6e50-ba49-1c50.jpg