droid x 2.2ota rooted yet tethering app doesn't give me solid connection

rcjames

Reaction score
Hey guys i have google tethering and updated to latiest anyways since i upgraded to 2.2 ota and then i rooted again since then i cant get the tethering app to give me solid connection, always drop signal, sometimes it doesn't drop signal but i get no internet. I tried without password, i tried with password, i tried enabling and disabling accesscontrol. Anybody have the same problem as me?

godfish

Reaction score
I get the same thing and I'm 2.2ota also. I had the same issue on my Droid 1 and now on my X. After a few mins I lose 3G then it pops back on. I can watch it on the phone screen coming and going, it freaks out my laptop and I lose internet. I've also tryed everything and nothing has worked. I just us the wired tether.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
I get the same thing and I'm 2.2ota also. I had the same issue on my Droid 1 and now on my X. After a few mins I lose 3G then it pops back on. I can watch it on the phone screen coming and going, it freaks out my laptop and I lose internet. I've also tryed everything and nothing has worked. I just us the wired tether.

Have you got it fix?