1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid x 2.2ota rooted yet tethering app doesn't give me solid connection

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by rcjames, Oct 8, 2010.

1. rcjames

rcjames New Member

Hey guys i have google tethering and updated to latiest anyways since i upgraded to 2.2 ota and then i rooted again since then i cant get the tethering app to give me solid connection, always drop signal, sometimes it doesn't drop signal but i get no internet. I tried without password, i tried with password, i tried enabling and disabling accesscontrol. Anybody have the same problem as me?
  2. godfish

godfish New Member

I get the same thing and I'm 2.2ota also. I had the same issue on my Droid 1 and now on my X. After a few mins I lose 3G then it pops back on. I can watch it on the phone screen coming and going, it freaks out my laptop and I lose internet. I've also tryed everything and nothing has worked. I just us the wired tether.
  3. rcjames

rcjames New Member

Have you got it fix?
  4. rcjames

rcjames New Member

bumpy bump