Droid x 2.2 preloaded from verizon time frame

maddogsidexside

Reaction score
Does anybody know when Verizon will be shipping out there dx 2.2 preloaded or when can you get the phone from verizon store with it loaded already.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know when Verizon will be shipping out there dx 2.2 preloaded or when can you get the phone from verizon store with it loaded already.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Hate to answer your question with a question but why would it matter? It's not like being shipped preloaded is going to make a difference. If your concern is people reporting issues, trust me, the number not reporting far outweighs the ones that are reporting issue. And for 90% of those issues a factory data reset will solve their issues.

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Hate to answer your question with a question but why would it matter? It's not like being shipped preloaded is going to make a difference. If your concern is people reporting issues, trust me, the number not reporting far outweighs the ones that are reporting issue. And for 90% of those issues a factory data reset will solve their issues.

+1 and you can pull the update the minute you get the phone activated.

Waiting4X

Reaction score
Why VZ shipping 2.2+ is important

Until Droid X actually ships WITH 2.2+ installed, some IT security groups will not approve the Droid X for corporate use. So, knowing when that will happen is important to some.

Waiting4X

Reaction score

One good reason is that until Droid X actually ships WITH 2.2+ installed, some IT security groups will not approve the Droid X for corporate use. So, knowing when that will happen is important to some. Me included