Droid X 2.2 Benchmark?

avt123

Reaction score
Attempted to do a screencast of the benchmark, the overhead is terrible. Ill post a video when I get out of work, in the meantime, you'll have to settle for a screenshot. The score is up slightly, I forgot to set performance mode in setcpu before.

I'm guessing you edited the build.prop to get those scores?

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Mine......

attachment.php

Cosmic Droid

Reaction score
1414 just now. Only my first run was a 1400. Every other run was 1250-1380ish.

UserM4

Reaction score
It's been VERY inconsistent for me. Sometimes it'll do 1300-1400's then down to 700-900. :/

shinkamui

Reaction score
Yep, lot of tweaks to build.prop among many other mods. Main benefit came from enabling stage fright.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

shinkamui

Reaction score
@UserM4, Thats quite common. If you don't have a tool like setcpu, your benchmark can easily be skewed. Additionally, as much as I hate users of task managers, you should either consider killing all running apps that are still backgrounded, or rebooting the phone to get a consistent benchmark pertaining to your rom and customizations. A variance of about 50 seems to be reasonable. And I base this on absolutely nothing. :-D

MyNewDroidX

Reaction score
screenshot_2.png

This was with setting media.stagefright = true in BuildProp. I stumbled on this trying to get fix my sound quality problem with Pandora....

mau5hunter

Reaction score
@UserM4, Thats quite common. If you don't have a tool like setcpu, your benchmark can easily be skewed. Additionally, as much as I hate users of task managers, you should either consider killing all running apps that are still backgrounded, or rebooting the phone to get a consistent benchmark pertaining to your rom and customizations. A variance of about 50 seems to be reasonable. And I base this on absolutely nothing. :-D

if you base this on absolutely nothing than why are you even talking ? What is the purpose of coming on these boards and acting like your better than everyone else ? if you so much better just stay off because nobody likes to be having problems and then hear from somebody like you . just look at your post history, half the ppl dont comment back about the topic, but about your rude responses. get lost

hellfire

Reaction score

if you base this on absolutely nothing than why are you even talking ? What is the purpose of coming on these boards and acting like your better than everyone else ? if you so much better just stay off because nobody likes to be having problems and then hear from somebody like you . just look at your post history, half the ppl dont comment back about the topic, but about your rude responses. get lost

Are you serious? His post was nothing but helpful. He didn't act better then anyone, and simply explained how a more consistent score could be obtained. I'm assuming his last sentence was just a funny way of saying none of that is proven, just his experience.

Power

Reaction score
My stock 2.2 DX keeps getting faster. I turned off WiFi and GPS and ran 2 tests back to back for a 1464 and 1484. No idea why it keeps getting higher scores though, only owned it about a month and running ADW Launcher.

shinkamui

Reaction score

Are you serious? His post was nothing but helpful. He didn't act better then anyone, and simply explained how a more consistent score could be obtained. I'm assuming his last sentence was just a funny way of saying none of that is proven, just his experience.

Right on the money, I knew there were still some intelligent people on this board :D

fizik

Reaction score
Could you edit the Build.prop through the phone instead of having to transfer it to a PC and editting it through notepad?

I'm hitting like 1480 with my quadrant scores, but this stagefright edit could put me over.