Droid wont turn on at all! Helpp

tu3218

Reaction score
So updated to the recent update of launcherpro and when I hit home my phone force closed and I could not go into a home screen. I then tried resetting my phone an the boot animation just kept going, and going. I took the battery out and tried to boot my phone an it wont even start. Please help anyone!! Is my phone done?

everstar80

Reaction score
Im no expert, but it may be bricked. Corinacakes, tparker76, and hookbill know the steps to help you if that is the case. On their post they have links on how to fix things like this.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Battery charged? Plug it into a wall charger for a while (few hours).

Are you rooted? Running a custom kernel?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes were you rooted or anything? low battery might be the problem, also.

more info on ur phone is needed.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im no expert, but it may be bricked. Corinacakes, tparker76, and hookbill know the steps to help you if that is the case. On their post they have links on how to fix things like this.

It's far from bricked, sounds like low battery to me. Put it on the wall charger for a couple hours

Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
Okay I just took the battery out again and it started back up again. I was very worried so I just wanted to get the post up for any suggestions, reason being for lack of info lol. But yeah I have no idea why this happened. I had 60% battery left, rooted running UD8.0.