1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid won't send txts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by colt082295, Aug 2, 2010.

1. colt082295

colt082295 New Member

For a couple of weeks now my droid won't send any txts anymore. I have been on various roms in those weeks, so it can't be the rom I'm on. I tried switching from 3g to wifi and then one of the txts sent, but no others will. This really sucks now that all I can do is call. If you have suggestions than please offer them, thanks.
  2. KurtMD

KurtMD New Member

I have this same issue! However, I learned it's self induced. I have my phone automatically blocking my phone number from everyone due to it's use as a *private* line. I then need to add a '*82' too all the individuals to whom I Do NOT wish to block my number while calling. So now, the phone, being a 'smart' phone, wants to add the WHOLE phone number I have in my contact list when I text those individuals and thereby the texts NOT going through since their REAL numbers do NOT begin with *82...

Is this making any sense?... I'm trying to be clear, sorry if I'm not.
  3. colt082295

colt082295 New Member

won't send

Ok I still can't get the messaging app to work, but when I say it in the new voice program google made than it will send. It also works when I use google voice. It just won't work with the original messing app.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
Search tags for this page

driod 3 won't send texts

droid 2 wont send text

droid 3 wont send text

droid x won't send text messages

my motorola droid won't send texts

my verizon motorola droid x won't send text

text message won't send droid

textondroid won't send

verizon droid dna won't send text

why wont my texts work when switching from an iphone to droi