Droid won't send txts

colt082295

Reaction score
For a couple of weeks now my droid won't send any txts anymore. I have been on various roms in those weeks, so it can't be the rom I'm on. I tried switching from 3g to wifi and then one of the txts sent, but no others will. This really sucks now that all I can do is call. If you have suggestions than please offer them, thanks.

KurtMD

Reaction score
For a couple of weeks now my droid won't send any txts anymore. I have been on various roms in those weeks, so it can't be the rom I'm on. I tried switching from 3g to wifi and then one of the txts sent, but no others will. This really sucks now that all I can do is call. If you have suggestions than please offer them, thanks.

I have this same issue! However, I learned it's self induced. I have my phone automatically blocking my phone number from everyone due to it's use as a *private* line. I then need to add a '*82' too all the individuals to whom I Do NOT wish to block my number while calling. So now, the phone, being a 'smart' phone, wants to add the WHOLE phone number I have in my contact list when I text those individuals and thereby the texts NOT going through since their REAL numbers do NOT begin with *82...

Is this making any sense?... I'm trying to be clear, sorry if I'm not.

OP
C

colt082295

Reaction score
won't send

Ok I still can't get the messaging app to work, but when I say it in the new voice program google made than it will send. It also works when I use google voice. It just won't work with the original messing app.

Last edited: