droid wont send text or make call

sk8frary

Reaction score
I"m haveing issues with my droid i charged it all night like usuall and a iwent to send a text to my friend and it automatically, gave me the didn't send triangle thing. and when i went to make a call it automatically send call was lost. could really use the help please!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try doing *228 and do option 1. Then do *228 option 2.

I don't think your phone is activated. You have to pay that bill each month, you know. ;)

FireMedic65

Reaction score
I have the same problem. My phone is most def activated and my bill is paid. I CAN text some people without a problem. But sometimes there is a turd in the punch bowl that won't let me text. It gives me the error saying it was unable to send. It does it for a while. Four people so far I have tried texting had this happen with. Eventually it allowed me to do so (days later). I tried using the default app and handcent.. both with the same problem.

b101189

Reaction score
All I can think of is do a factory reset, although I doubt that this will change anything, another idea is to turn airplane mode on then restart your phone with it on, then when it's fully booted turn off airplane mode, maybe something in the start up process is messing it up. but honestly I don't know what else to say

well I have one more idea, this is a suggestion made by a sprint tech years back when I had a sprint phone which had the same problem, he suggested turning off the phone, then taking out the battery for 5 minutes, then putting it back in and starting the phone. It didn't work for me but maybe it will do the trick.

Last edited: