Droid Wont Connect to Computer no Matter What I Do

magicboy926

Reaction score
I have been having this problem for a while now where I will connect my Droid to my computer and the only thing that would happen happen is get this message about how a device i plugged in was not recognizable or was having an error and my droid wouldn't even charge (this was with the normal motorolla drivers installed from their website).
Just now though in the middle of writing this i plugged my droid in to try and quote the exact error message but this time windows 7 (64 bit) found and installed droid drivers but now there is a new issue. when i plug in my droid it will start to charge and i can mount my phone (i have debugging on) and it will mount and show up as a device but i can not access it at all on my computer. i cant search my files which is the only reason i want to connect it to the computer. I also tried uninstalling the moto helper and now it is installing the drivers once again via windows 7 helper and it still wont show up. it also will unmount on its own randomly every time i mount it i have no idea why it would do that

am i using the wrong drivers or what is going on i have connect my droid to my computer many many times before this happed out of the blue.

I am currently running buggless beast 0.6.2.1 and with a chevyNo 1 1.2 low v kernal no themes. i don't think this is an issue involving buggless but i could be wrong i havn't checked that because that is very time consuming i thought i would ask you guys before turning to my last resort.

Please help i have no idea what is wrong or what is causing this especially the random unmounting of my droid

thanks!

B

bthomp21

have you tried to delete the phone drivers from the computer and reinstall?

OP
M

magicboy926

Reaction score
I just tried it for a second time and still no good. When i uninstall the device and drivers it also doesn't find drivers automatically for it idk if that is normal or not.