1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Without Artifical Limmits

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chs200123, Feb 9, 2011.

1. chs200123

chs200123 New Member

Hello Droid Forumz,
    I was wondering if anyone know of a droid model that does not have any limits in its hardware. For example, a droid phone that has true HDMI output without Motorola lockdown. Or for example, True WIFI tethering without the need for rooting.

I know these things are achievable with hacks and so forth but is there a version of droid out that basically has no bogus "limitations".

What droid model has the most functionality that isnt artificially crippled?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

One doesn't exist IMHO....
  3. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

The original droid, but it doesnt have HDMI. No such beast exists currently, Motorola has been tapped to possibly make the Nexus 3 so that may be what youre looking for.
  4. bmx24

bmx24 New Member

i think u ment Nexus M lol