1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid with CM7 Won't boot into Recovery

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by AirForceAngler, May 26, 2011.

1. AirForceAngler

AirForceAngler New Member

OG Droid with CM7 and ChevyNo1's ULV 250-900 kernel. I've got a couple issues going on. One, when I plug into the usb and connect to my pc, I can't see my phone on my PC at all and I do not get the option to mount phone to PC. I've placed that on this forum also with no responses yet. But now when I try to reboot into recovery using either ROM Manager or the power key and recovery option, it goes to the M for a while then reboots normally without going into recovery. Any ideas?
  2. AirForceAngler

AirForceAngler New Member

Ok I think this was an issue with a clockwork recovery update. I rolled back to an earlier cwr and can now get into recovery. Before, I couldn't even use x or dpad up to get into recovery.

Sent by my thumb.
  3. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

Just for the rest of the readers, what EXACT version of CWRecovery did you update to, and what EXACT version did you roll back to?

I ask because there are newer versions about, but they; as of this writing, have yet to show on an A855 within rom manager.

Thanks
  4. geekabilly

geekabilly New Member

Search tags for this page
android can't reboot in cyanogenmod
boot recovery og droid

cm7 won't boot into recovery

cyanogenmod 7 boot into recovery
cyanogenmod 7 won't boot to recovery

cyanogenmod 7 wont boot into recovery

cyanogenmod won't boot

cyanogenmod won't boot into recovery