Droid Wins Engadget Titles!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
YAY! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Woo Hoo!

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
droid shouldn't win ****... where's the update 2.1, where's flash, why did they make a smartphone so dumb.

come on... why is it so difficult to email/message a video and/or photo, lets go verizon/google/motorola ITS 2010!!!!!

The Droid has the ability to be a great phone, but for now its just good.

General_Lee86

Reaction score
:greendroid:I Love motorola this is why I only choose motorola phones because they are the best I am very happy the droid and I knew it would win no matter what! :motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid::heart::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::woot::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::woot::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
...they forgot "the coolest of cool award of the year"....and I do get pleanty of looks when other people see me using it...."is that the Droid?"....it sems there is nothing I can't do with it....WAIT...."what does the Droid do for you that you never thought possible"....OMG a new thread possibility....ohyeah, it's tough to be humble sometimes....