Droid will not turn on..

Sedako

Reaction score
Some info to start. I'm running Ultimate Droid 6.3 with Chevy's 1.0. Yesterday my droid was boot looping, and wouldn't let me power down completely, so I used quick boot to reboot to recovery. The droid shut down normally, but from then on I could not get it to boot up at all. I've tried all sorts of button combos, battery and sdcard pulls, and left the charger in overnight as some suggested. Is there anything left that I could attempt? Thanks for any help.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some info to start. I'm running Ultimate Droid 6.3 with Chevy's 1.0. Yesterday my droid was boot looping, and wouldn't let me power down completely, so I used quick boot to reboot to recovery. The droid shut down normally, but from then on I could not get it to boot up at all. I've tried all sorts of button combos, battery and sdcard pulls, and left the charger in overnight as some suggested. Is there anything left that I could attempt? Thanks for any help.

You can't get it to boot up by power on and holding the x key? If you can get it that far then you are not bricked.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-help/24707-unroot-unbrick-your-phone-using-sbf.html

OP
S

Sedako

Reaction score
You can't get it to boot up by power on and holding the x key? If you can get it that far then you are not bricked.

Nope, doesn't even turn on. The screen stays dead.