1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Warez Scene?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by LordKastle, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

Is there such a thing as a Droid (android) warez scene? I see how there are a lot of discussions of apps, games, and people programming. Are there any actual chats on the android like in an IRC client or chat app that will have anything like a little scene of warez so we can see current apps and projects being worked on..
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

Someone in here must have a little insight to my question. Nothing even on IRC?

If there is nothing then there is definitely a void that will be filled. I could easily see a little prog/warez scene (and when I say warez I do not mean piracy) existing in a chat app on Droid OS's or even IRC with its servers already in place.
  3. Chugworth

Chugworth New Member

If warez and piracy are two separate things then that's news to me. There's not a good warez scene for Android because most of the apps that cost money are just a few dollars, and Android users like to reward the developers for their efforts. It's not a community of kids with no money who expect that everything should be given to them for free. :)
  4. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

Like I said I am keeping it separate. There are plenty of discussions on this forum of apps that cost and money and those that do not. I am just talking about people programming personal apps and things of that nature --just like of that which exists in IRC.
  5. wildrage

wildrage New Member

I think you're misusing the word 'warez'....if you mean modding apps and the OS, there is a scence...just not much now since android 2.0 is so new.
  6. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Warez = Piracy

Always has, Always will....
  7. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

and with that this thread is :closed_2:. We will not have piracy or even the thought here and posted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
adroid warez forum
android app warez fiorum
android app warez sites
android wareez

android warez

android warez appz
android warez forum
android warez irc
android warez sites