Droid wallpaper

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by xxxxsh4d0wxxxx, Apr 18, 2010.

1. xxxxsh4d0wxxxx

xxxxsh4d0wxxxx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Aright, from what I understand, the Droid wallpaper, to have it stretch for all 3 screens is 960x864.. However, I am trying to figure out, what is the resolution of just the main home screen, the middle one. My wallpaper has an image that I want centered on the home screen, and plain black that would fill the sides.

#1 xxxxsh4d0wxxxx, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  2. eris1981

eris1981 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been searching around for this as well...

3. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Should be the Droid's screen resolution: 480 x 854 but a wallpaper with those dimensions won't work. You'd be forced to crop it to the 960 x 854 aspect ratio. I'd suggest making the wallpaper 960 x 854 with the image centered.

4. Sweettooth

Sweettooth Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Yeah the other three screens would just have to be black or something. When I first started throwing pics on the Droid this weird resolution started to piss me off because I was so used to just centering/stretching a pic and it'd look good but now it doesn't. After a while though I found a lot of really cool backgrounds that work well with the whole three screen thing. I tend to get backgrounds where there's a slightly different pattern on each screen. My favorite though is a picture of an abandoned warehouse with the lights still on; it looks so nice and ambient and you see a different part of it on each screen which I find oddly satisfying. ;)

Search tags for this page
960x854 plain black

droid x wallpaper aspect ratio

hinh nen 960x864
motorola droid 4 background ratio