droid vrs the incredible?

n813ca

Reaction score
I have been told I can get the Motorola Incredible instead if I want it because it hasn’t been 30 days since I got the droid since I had to have them send me a new one. I really don’t see any reason as I love the droid what do you think?

richie1378

Reaction score
I have been told I can get the Motorola Incredible instead if I want it because it hasn’t been 30 days since I got the droid since I had to have them send me a new one. I really don’t see any reason as I love the droid what do you think?

What's your preferences? The biggest factor would be: Do you use the keyboard on the Droid (I've yet to use it and had my phone since Nov). My opinion is the Incredible is the Moto Droid but more refined and faster. I wish I was still under my 30 days because I would definitely exchange it out. Oh yeah, the 8MP camera would probably be worth trading in for too!

wil318466

Reaction score

Goto the Verizon store and pick it up and play with it for 30 minutes or so. See if there is anything really different between the two.

I might do that tomorrow. I have some free time on my hands. I'll tell you though... I love the Droid. This thing is just flat out awesome.

cpinto

Reaction score

Take the incredible outside in the sun and see if you can see the screen.

I think it has one of those screens that look great indoors or in low light, but totally wash out in the sun.

My last phone was like that and, and will never get another one.

Maybe it's the MOLED. I've already heard reports of this. Otherwise sounds like a great phone.

If the droid had no keyboard, just a little wider, and better call output clarity, it would be perfect.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's your preferences?
That's what it always comes down to yet somehow people that post these threads rarely seem to include such information. Tell us what you're looking for and we can give you some meaningful recommendations. Otherwise, you're just going to get random responses form fans of one or the other.

At least check out the other threads for ideas. You can't throw a stick without hitting several "X versus Incredible" threads right now.