Droid/Verizon bill

indcolts18288

Reaction score
OK I just got a droid and it's all very new to me. I have unlimited megabyte usage in my plan. Havent downloaded anything that costs money so far. But like NFL mobile? I downloaded the app but will it cost? Do I need to be very careful?

Thruway

Reaction score
Depends on what features you use,I'm sure browsing and watching some things won't cost you any money. Those events/shows that do cost you money most likely will be broad casted(no pun intended) before you watch it. Just be careful, and read before you click something.

Detonation

Reaction score
Anything that costs you extra money outside your unlimited data will be clearly communicated to you and you would have to accept/agree to it before they charge you.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Here is a link to their site. Be prepared to wait for the ridiculously overblown site to load.

Verizon and NFL Mobile: The Evolution of Fandom

According to the small print on the right there is a $10 subscription fee if you want to watch video content. Didn't nose around anymore. I'm (gasp) not a fan.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing will be charged that you don't get a you will be charged warning
NFL app costs to watch videos if you got your phone after Aug 30 unless you had the app prior on another phone but you will get a must sign up/ costs you screen

wified from a monolith using a slider

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I was told by a Verizon rep himself over the phone that the NFL app and its videos are covered through out unlimited data plan.

The only reason there is a vcast logo is cause it's available to phones with vcast, but on the droids, it's completely free.

kenbarnum

Reaction score
I was told by a Verizon rep himself over the phone that the NFL app and its videos are covered through out unlimited data plan.

The only reason there is a vcast logo is cause it's available to phones with vcast, but on the droids, it's completely free.

I'm pretty sure that biker is right and this is wrong.