Droid using computer internet?

FolsomFear

Reaction score
I know theres a way to use your droids internet connection on a computer, but im interested in the opposite. is there a way to use your computers internet on your droid? i get terible service and no wifi at work nd i would like to watch movies......... anyone?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'd need a WiFi card in the PC to bridge the network connections and host an ad-hoc network.

Yodes

Reaction score
is there no way to hard wire it?

This is what I'd like to know as well as sometimes I'm where there is no wifi but would still like to be able to take a hard wire connection to my Droid.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know theres a way to use your droids internet connection on a computer, but im interested in the opposite. is there a way to use your computers internet on your droid? i get terible service and no wifi at work nd i would like to watch movies......... anyone?

there's another thread on exactly this..... but where is it...

OP
FolsomFear

FolsomFear

Reaction score

there's another thread on exactly this..... but where is it...

i tried to find it but could not